- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Updated: January 30, 2017
Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
Below is a daily recap of Redskins information from around the internet.
–In an otherwise boring Pro Bowl, Kirk Cousins turned some heads Sunday night. In his first Pro Bowl game the Redskins QB went 14-20 for 168 yards. The play that had everyone talking about him came on the heels of a sloppy dropped ball by Jimmy Graham that should have been a touchdown. To watch the play click HERE. Below are Cousins highlights from the game.
–Redskins cornerback Bashaud Breeland turned 25 Monday…
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) January 30, 2017
–CSN Mid-Atlantic took a look at the salary-cap of the Redskins interior o-line. The article points out the current salary cap hits of each player and insight on the situations facing the position. You can check out the article by clicking HERE.
— G Brandon Scherff, 2017 cap hit $5.8 million, under contract through 2018
— G Shawn Lauvao, $5 million, through 2017
— C Kory Lichtensteiger, $4.5 million, through 2017
— C Spencer Long, $853,450, through 2017
— G Arie Kouandjio, $745,400, through 2018
–Master Tesfatsion of the Washington Post writes about Kirk Cousins’ return to his normal offseason regimen after completing his first Pro Bowl. “I take it very seriously to stay healthy throughout the season and do the things necessary to be in good shape,” Cousins said. “That’s what the offseason is all about is recovering then building your body back up and your mind back up to be ready to go for that 16-game grind.” You can read the full article by clicking HERE.
–Redskins.com decided to take a look at some of the Senior Bowl inside linebackers. Their list includes Clemson’s Ben Boulware, LSU’s Duke Riley, Florida’s Alex Anzalone and Temple’s Haason Reddick. To take a look at the article click HERE.
–As the day moved on a source reveled that the Redskins will pursue Philadelphia Eagles defensive tackle Bennie Logan when free agency starts March 9th. Click HERE to read the article.
–Redskins.com has been taking a look at different mock drafts as we get closer to the NFL draft. Today they took a look at the possibility of the team drafting Vanderbilt inside linebacker Zach Cunningham. To read the article click HERE.
–After signing an extension, Redskins long snapper Nick Sundberg weighed in on the team’s coaching changes, special teams and more in the video below.
–Just two teams got fewer snaps from their rookies than the Redskins did in 2016. CSN Mid-Atlantic looks at a few reasons why, including:
- 2016 first-rounder Josh Doctson (Achilles issue) didn’t play after Week 2, missing the season’s last 14 contests.
- Second-rounder Su’a Cravens missed five full games due to injury, while third-rounder Kendall Fuller was inactive for three and then was in and out of the secondary rotation, never really nailing down a consistent role.
- Fifth-rounder Matt Ioannidis also had trouble breaking through on defense, sixth-rounder Nate Sudfeld never left the bench, and seventh-rounders Steven Daniels and Keith Marshall didn’t even make it to the final roster after rough preseasons.
Snaps played on offense and defense by rookies this year (playoff teams bolded) pic.twitter.com/0GS1X6KE29
— Bill Barnwell (@billbarnwell) January 30, 2017
We’ll have more Redskins news bits tomorrow—> HTTR!!!