- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
Welcome to DC – 2016 Redskins Draft Class (VIDEO)
- Updated: May 3, 2016
Welcome to DC – 2016 Redskins Draft Class
Time will tell on if the 2016 Redskins Draft Class is a bang or bust crowd….but for now, the group looks as solid as any rookie group seen in DC in years. From the 6-2 Josh Doctson to ultra-speedy Keith Marshall, this draft class has the potential to rank among the great ones.
Already new Redskins safety Su’a Cravens has made headlines as he will wear the same jersey as Sean Taylor did in his rookie season, he will wear the 36. Taylor was Cravens’ favorite player growing up, and he has worn the number 21 during his time previously on the football field.
To commemorate the seven newly drafted Redskins, the following video was made by a friend of ours to say “Welcome to DC”…enjoy!