- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Week 5
- Redskins Could Play London Game in 2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 4
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Redskins Release CB David Amerson
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- 2016 Hall of Fame Nominee List Contains 16 Former Redskins Players
- Redskins Injury Report 9-16-2015
- Redskins Place Duke Ihenacho on Injured Reserve, Sign Will Blackmon
- Redskins Film Review: Sacks From Week One
Adam Carriker to Have Surgery on Left Quad, Again
- Updated: July 24, 2013
CSN Washington’s Chick Hernandez reported Wednesday that Adam Carriker was going to have to undergo another surgical procedure to fix his problematic quad.
Team source: Adam Carriiker Redskins DE set for surgery tomorrow on same left quad he injured last year. Will be out on preseason PUP list
— Chick Hernandez (@CHICKatCSN) July 24, 2013
Washington Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker was injured last year in the same week as outside linebacker Brian Orakpo (Rams game). Carriker spent the rest of the season on the injured reserve. After suffering a setback in rehab a few months later, the 29-year-old Carriker had a second surgery. That makes Thursday’s procedure the third known surgery Carriker has undergone in an attempt to repair the injury.
Carriker’s surgery will force the role of starting defensive end onto Jarvis Jenkins shoulders for at least the preseason, but also deals a big blow to the Redskins depth chart along the defensive front while he recovers on the PUP list.
Carriker made comments about the surgery on his radio show “4th and Pain”, the video is below.