- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Reservation for Football Camp
- Updated: July 29, 2014
Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Football Camp at Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation in Montana
A few weeks back a good friend of ours, Mark One Wolf, shared a Facebook page with us that featured a group that carried the name “Team Redskins”. The group is with the Chippewa Cree Rodeo Association of Montana and is closely associated with “Team Redskins”, who are of the Chippewa Cree Tribe.
“Team Redskins” was made possible, a least in part, by the Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation and is an active rodeo group of bull/bronc riders and ropers with tour dates all over. This is an impressive group of cowboys whose work ethic and ability would be hard to match in any environment.
The time is now for all fans of the Washington Redskins, Native and non-Native, to stand and FIGHT misinformation about the team and support the name while there is still a name to support! We will continue to follow “Team Redskins” and will be sure to keep everyone connected with their group.
In the meantime you can visit and “like” their Facebook page by CLICKING HERE.
Incoming search terms:
- chris cooley indian reservation
- chris cooley reservations