- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jaguars Week 15
- Rated R Radio: Episode 1 – The Beginning (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 14
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 13
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Texans Week 11
Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Reservation for Football Camp
- Updated: July 29, 2014
Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Football Camp at Rocky Boy’s Indian Reservation in Montana
A few weeks back a good friend of ours, Mark One Wolf, shared a Facebook page with us that featured a group that carried the name “Team Redskins.” The group is with the Chippewa Cree Rodeo Association of Montana and is closely associated with “Team Redskins,” who are of the Chippewa Cree Tribe.
“Team Redskins” was made possible, a least in part, by the Washington Redskins Original Americans Foundation and is an active rodeo group of bull/bronc riders and ropers with tour dates all over. This is an impressive group of cowboys whose work ethic and ability would be hard to match in any environment.
The time is now for all fans of the Washington Redskins, Native and non-Native, to stand and FIGHT misinformation about the team and support the name while there is still a name to support! We will continue to follow “Team Redskins” and will be sure to keep everyone connected with their group.
In the meantime, you can visit and “like” their Facebook page by CLICKING HERE.
Incoming search terms:
- montana marks Camp Dread