- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Chris Thompson Placed On Injured Reserve
- Updated: November 9, 2013
The Washington Redskins have placed runningback/return man Chris Thompson on the injured reserve list. According to coach Mike Shanahan Thompson will have surgery on his labrum in his shoulder. “It’s been something that’s ongoing,” Shanahan said. “It’s gotten a little bit worse.”
The main reason Thompson’s value was low heading into this years draft was questions about his durability. Thompson had three straight season’s cut short while at Florida State, issues with his back and knees led to surgeries each year he was a Seminole.