- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Week 7
- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
DeAngelo Hall Happy to Take pay cut for Chance to win
- Updated: May 15, 2013
Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall was on NFL Total Access on Tuesday and was asked about re-signing with the team for less money.
“For me, this time around, it wasn’t about the money,” he said “We started something here in Washington with coach (Mike) Shanahan and that was the biggest thing I wanted to stress. I felt like my contract along with (Albert) Haynesworth were the reasons we were in the situation we were in. So for me, it wasn’t about the money.”
Hall said he’s made plenty of money in his career, including $8 million to play eight games for Oakland in 2008.
“I wanted to come back here,” Hall said. “I wanted to finish something I started. I grew up in Virginia Beach area. I’m a local l kid, went to Virginia Tech. I want to be a part of this football team. I’ve been a part of it when we weren’t so good. So to finally be on the cusp of being great, I want to be a part of that. I was willing to take a pay cut and get back on this football team to help us win.”
Hall said he hopes RG3 will be ready, but if he’s not the team has faith in backup Kirk Cousins to lead them to the playoffs.
“If (Griffin’s) ready to go, we’re all for it,” Hall said. “We can’t wait to have him out there. But if he’s not, like I said, we feel great having Kirk out there, whoever else we put out there in different schemes and all that to win football games.”
The full interview can be viewed by CLICKING HERE.