- Phil Simms Says Redskins on Thursday Night Football, Weeks After Saying he Wouldn’t While Broadcasting
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 3
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 3 – We Dem Skinz
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-18-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: DeSean Jackson 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Women of Washington Redskins hit 100,000 Members, Launch 100 Days of WOW Campaign
- Washington Redskins Fans Start Petition to Remove Phil Simms From Calling Games
- Redskins Waive Bacarri Rambo
- Jay Gruden: “Defensively, we can go out There & Play With Anybody”
Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Updated: December 9, 2013
After sustaining a high left ankle sprain Sunday, Washington Redskins running back Evan Royster will be placed on injured reserve, ending his 2013 season.
Royster caught a swing pass for a 4-yard gain on the second play of the second quarter and was tackled awkwardly, leading to his left leg getting stuck under Chiefs inside linebacker Derrick Johnson.
Evan Royster had been rarely used this year, having only two carries for no yards this season. He only played on offense during the last three games. Last season, Royster had 88 yards and two touchdowns on 23 attempts.
Shanahan said the team hadn’t made a decision on who it would “bring up”. The Redskins have a pair of running backs on the eight-man practice squad: Jawan Jamison, the Redskins’ seventh-round draft pick, and former University of Maryland standout Davin Meggett.