- Redskins Select LB/Safety Su’a Cravens with 53rd Pick
- Redskins Select WR Josh Doctson with the 22nd Pick
- Redskins 2016 Draft: HTTR4LIFE Mock Draft
- Redskins 2016 NFL Draft: Team Needs
- Redskins Take Care of Own on Quiet First Day of Free Agency
- Who Stays, Who Goes: Redskins Offense 2016
- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Updated: December 9, 2013
After sustaining a high left ankle sprain Sunday, Washington Redskins running back Evan Royster will be placed on injured reserve, ending his 2013 season.
Royster caught a swing pass for a 4-yard gain on the second play of the second quarter and was tackled awkwardly, leading to his left leg getting stuck under Chiefs inside linebacker Derrick Johnson.
Evan Royster had been rarely used this year, having only two carries for no yards this season. He only played on offense during the last three games. Last season, Royster had 88 yards and two touchdowns on 23 attempts.
Shanahan said the team hadn’t made a decision on who it would “bring up”. The Redskins have a pair of running backs on the eight-man practice squad: Jawan Jamison, the Redskins’ seventh-round draft pick, and former University of Maryland standout Davin Meggett.