- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Kirk Cousins 7-28-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-27-2016
- 2016 Roster Breakdown: Redskins Offensive Line
- First Annual Capital Beer Classic at FedExField on July 30th
- 2016 Redskins are Ready to Prove Naysayers Wrong
- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Updated: December 9, 2013
After sustaining a high left ankle sprain Sunday, Washington Redskins running back Evan Royster will be placed on injured reserve, ending his 2013 season.
Royster caught a swing pass for a 4-yard gain on the second play of the second quarter and was tackled awkwardly, leading to his left leg getting stuck under Chiefs inside linebacker Derrick Johnson.
Evan Royster had been rarely used this year, having only two carries for no yards this season. He only played on offense during the last three games. Last season, Royster had 88 yards and two touchdowns on 23 attempts.
Shanahan said the team hadn’t made a decision on who it would “bring up”. The Redskins have a pair of running backs on the eight-man practice squad: Jawan Jamison, the Redskins’ seventh-round draft pick, and former University of Maryland standout Davin Meggett.