- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Updated: December 9, 2013
After sustaining a high left ankle sprain Sunday, Washington Redskins running back Evan Royster will be placed on injured reserve, ending his 2013 season.
Royster caught a swing pass for a 4-yard gain on the second play of the second quarter and was tackled awkwardly, leading to his left leg getting stuck under Chiefs inside linebacker Derrick Johnson.
Evan Royster had been rarely used this year, having only two carries for no yards this season. He only played on offense during the last three games. Last season, Royster had 88 yards and two touchdowns on 23 attempts.
Shanahan said the team hadn’t made a decision on who it would “bring up”. The Redskins have a pair of running backs on the eight-man practice squad: Jawan Jamison, the Redskins’ seventh-round draft pick, and former University of Maryland standout Davin Meggett.