- Scot McCloughan Press Conference 8-1-2015
- Bashaud Breeland Responds to his Critics
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-31-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 2
- Bashaud Breeland Hurts Knee During Practice
- Redskins Sign LB Junior Galette
- Bashaud Breeland Suspended for one Game
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 1
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 7-30-2015
- Robert Griffin III Press Conference 7-30-2015
- REPORT: Ex-Saint LB Junior Galette Will Visit Redskins
Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Updated: December 9, 2013
After sustaining a high left ankle sprain Sunday, Washington Redskins running back Evan Royster will be placed on injured reserve, ending his 2013 season.
Royster caught a swing pass for a 4-yard gain on the second play of the second quarter and was tackled awkwardly, leading to his left leg getting stuck under Chiefs inside linebacker Derrick Johnson.
Evan Royster had been rarely used this year, having only two carries for no yards this season. He only played on offense during the last three games. Last season, Royster had 88 yards and two touchdowns on 23 attempts.
Shanahan said the team hadn’t made a decision on who it would “bring up”. The Redskins have a pair of running backs on the eight-man practice squad: Jawan Jamison, the Redskins’ seventh-round draft pick, and former University of Maryland standout Davin Meggett.