- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
- Redskins Must Find Ways to Create More Turnovers
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 11-14-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 11-13-2014
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field