- Who Will Start at Safety Opposite of Landon Collins? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Who Will Start at Left Guard? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Rated R Radio: Episode 8 – Current State of The Redskins: Post-Case Keenum Trade (PODCAST)
- Rated R Radio: Episode 7 – Josh Rosen Trade Rumors at the Combine?; DK Metcalf is a BEAST!
- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.