- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 16
- Rated R Radio: Episode 2 – Redskins Are One Game Out? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jaguars Week 15
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.