- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bills Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Acquire Center Bryan Stork Via Trade With Patriots
- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fedex field improvements for 2016
- fredex field history of renovations
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION