- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fedex field improvements for 2016
- FedEx Field Improvements for 2017
- fredex field history of renovations
- pictures fedex stadium renovation pictures
- redskins fedex field improvements
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION