- Washington Redskins 2014 Schedule
- RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field
- fedex field improvements
- fedex field renovation