- Redskins Hand out new Jersey Numbers
- Redskins Press Conferences – Jay Gruden 9-1-2014
- Redskins vs Texans – Week 1 Promo (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign 8 Players to Practice Squad
- Redskins Claim Former Broncos Safety Duke Ihenacho
- Washington Redskins 53-man Roster 2014-15
- Redskins cut Three Runningbacks
- Redskins Begin Roster Cutdown to 53
- Which Redskins Players had the Best Preseason?
- Redskins Preseason Week 4 – Jay Gruden Post Game Press Conference
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field