- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
- Redskins 2016 Opponents List
- Redskins Will Host Green Bay in First Round of Playoffs
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Against All Odds, Redskins Are 2015 NFC East Division Champions
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Can Clinch the NFC East With Win Next Week In Philly
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fredex field history of renovations
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION