- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 13
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Week 11
- Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for Hall of Fame
- Redskins Rookie WR Maurice Harris Ready to Contribute
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-16-2016
- Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Kirk Cousins Most Recent Career Milestone Ranks High in Redskins History
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-13-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Vikings Week 10
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fedex field improvements for 2016
- fredex field history of renovations
- redskins fedex field improvements
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION