- With Perry Riley not Signed The Redskins have 2 Glaring Holes at ILB
- Redskins Cut 5 Players Including Adam Carriker and Sav Rocca
- Redskins use Franchise tag on Brian Orakpo
- Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 2014 NFL Combine
- Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall to Four-Year Deal
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (1st Edition)
- Eric Rivera Sentenced to 57 Years in Prison for Killing Sean Taylor
- Redskins Coaching Staff Taking Shape
- Alfred Morris is Going to the Pro Bowl
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field to get renivations
- fedex field expansion
- fedex field improvements
- fedex field renovation
- fedex stadium inside