- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-30-2014
- Redskins Re-Sign Corner Richard Crawford; Sign Safety Jamarca Sanford
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 9-28-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-25-2014
- Redskins Promote NT Robert Thomas From Practice Squad to Active Roster
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 4
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 4: First Ladies of Football (VIDEO)
- Chris Baker Will not be Suspended After hit on Foles Ruled Legal
- Redskins Injury Report Week 4
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-23-2014
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field