- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 7
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Dolphins Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Patriots Week 5
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 4
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 3
- Redskins Film Review: Week 2 – Redskins vs Cowboys
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.