- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
- Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign six of Seven Draft Picks
- Redskins Weekly News Roundup 5-10-2016
- Welcome to DC – 2016 Redskins Draft Class (VIDEO)
- Redskins Select LB/Safety Su’a Cravens with 53rd Pick
- Redskins Select WR Josh Doctson with the 22nd Pick
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fredex field history of renovations
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION