- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-24-2014 (VIDEOS)
- Redskins Have Four Players Starting Camp on the PUP List Including Jason Hatcher
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 7-23-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp 2014: Players on the Bubble
- Washington Redskins 2014 Video Promo: “Why Not Us”
- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
- Ryan Kerrigan: I Want to be Consistently Really, Really Good”
- Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field