- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Colts Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 1
- Redskins place three players on IR while they prepare for second preseason game
- Top Redskins position battles heading into preseason (2018)
- Alex Smith Press Conference Recap 7-26-2018 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-26-2018; Recap Day 1 (VIDEOS)
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field improvements for 2018