- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fedex field improvements for 2016
- fredex field history of renovations
- redskins fedex field improvements
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION