- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
- Redskins WR Terrelle Pryor is Working Like a Mad-Man This Offseason (Video)
- DeAngelo Hall Agrees to Restructure Contract With Washington Redskins
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Will Start on July 27
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons at Pick 230
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects WR Robert Davis at Pick 209
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Center Chase Roullier at Pick 199
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects TE Jeremy Sprinkle at Pick 154
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field renovation
- fedex field improvements for 2016
- FedEx Field Improvements for 2017
- fredex field history of renovations
- pictures fedex stadium renovation pictures
- redskins fedex field improvements
- REDSKINS STADIUM RENOVATION