- Redskins Sign LB Junior Galette
- Bashaud Breeland Suspended for one Game
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 1
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 7-30-2015
- Robert Griffin III Press Conference 7-30-2015
- REPORT: Ex-Saint LB Junior Galette Will Visit Redskins
- Redskins Sign Ryan Kerrigan to Long-Term Deal
- Redskins Training Camp: Top Roster Battles
- Redskins Training Camp: Top Five Players to Watch
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall Gives Update on His Rehab
FedEx Field to Receive $27 Million in Renovations
- Updated: October 8, 2013
FedEx Field, the 15 year-old home for Washington Redskins games will receive $27 million in funding from the NFL.
The funds were approved by the owners at the league’s fall meeting in downtown Washington on Tuesday, the Redskins will receive a waiver of the premium seating revenue it normally pays to the league and other teams to pay for the renovations.
The money will be used for several upgrades at FedEx, including LED ribbon boards inside the stadium bowl, seating improvements, in-stadium wi-fi and an expansion of the Hall of Fame, a source said.
“We appreciate the NFL teams approving our continued plans to improve the fan experience at FedEx Field,” GM Bruce Allen said in a statement.
Incoming search terms:
- fedex field
- Fed Ex Field improvements