- Who Will Start at Safety Opposite of Landon Collins? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Who Will Start at Left Guard? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Rated R Radio: Episode 8 – Current State of The Redskins: Post-Case Keenum Trade (PODCAST)
- Rated R Radio: Episode 7 – Josh Rosen Trade Rumors at the Combine?; DK Metcalf is a BEAST!
- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
First Redskins Depth Chart Released 2015
- Updated: August 10, 2015
First Redskins Depth Chart Released
The Washington Redskins released their first depth chart of the 2015 season on Sunday.
Before the season most thought Spencer Long would start the year out at guard, but just days short of the Redskins first preseason game the shuffle occurred. No one is sure if it’s because Scherff didn’t look good at tackle or if Long wasn’t ready to start, of course it could be a combination of the two. The Redskins continue to say they want to see how guys look at multiple positions along the offensive line, so we’ll wait and see.
Below is the depth chart via of Redskins.com…click for a larger view.
Incoming search terms:
- redskins depth chart