- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
Flashback Friday: The 1972 Washington Redskins
- Updated: June 29, 2012
The 1972 Washington Redskins
Coming off the feeling of reaching the postseason for the first time in 26 years the season before, the George Allen led Washington Redskins in 1972, won 11 of their first 12 games. After dropping the last two games of the season, the Redskins were charged and ready for a push in the 1972 NFL Playoffs, and push they did.
The Redskins beat the Green Bay Packers and then the Dallas Cowboys in the 1972 NFC Championship game in route to Superbowl VII. The Redskins would come up short against the undefeated Miami Dolphins in the Superbowl, losing 14-7.
Hail to the Redskins!
Incoming search terms:
- 1972 washington redskins
- 1972 redskins