- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Flashback Friday : The 1972 Washington Redskins
- Updated: June 29, 2012
The 1972 Washington Redskins
Coming off the feeling of reaching the post season for the first time in 26 years the season before, the George Allen led Washington Redskins of 1972, won 11 of their first 12 games. After dropping the last two games of the season, the Redskins were charged and ready for a push in the 1972 NFL Playoffs, and push they did.
The Redskins beat the Green Bay Packers and then the Dallas Cowboys in the 1972 NFC Championship game in route to Superbowl VII. The Redskins would come up short against the undefeated Miami Dolphins in the Superbowl, losing 14-7.
Hail to the Redskins!
Incoming search terms:
- 1972 washington redskins
- 1972 redskins