- Redskins Injury Report Week 8
- Redskins Quotes From the Week
- Robert Griffin III Gives Statement, Ends by Saying “Beat Dallas”
- Tom Compton Will Start at Right Tackle Against Dallas
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 8: “Rivalries”
- Redskins Injury Report 10-23-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jason Hatcher 10-23-2014
- Decision on if RGIII Will Start Monday or be Inactive Coming Soon
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden & Colt McCoy 10-22-2014
- Keenan Robinson Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
RG3 Goes to the Kentucky Derby
- Updated: May 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is literally all over the place.
Just last week he was at the White House Correspondents dinner after party, and this weekend he is at the Kentucky Derby.
This kid knows how to enjoy life, and might I add, look good while doing it.
In an interview with NBC, Griffin said he was putting “a small amount of money on ‘Palace Malice’” the number 10 horse (22-1 odds) to win the race.
Griffin was also asked how his knee was doing in which he responded, “It’s doing great, of course everyone has seen the tape of me doing ‘jumping jacks’, I’m just taking it a day at a time.”