- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
RG3 Goes to the Kentucky Derby
- Updated: May 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is literally all over the place.
Just last week he was at the White House Correspondents dinner after party, and this weekend he is at the Kentucky Derby.
This kid knows how to enjoy life, and might I add, look good while doing it.
In an interview with NBC, Griffin said he was putting “a small amount of money on ‘Palace Malice'” the number 10 horse (22-1 odds) to win the race.
Griffin was also asked how his knee was doing in which he responded, “It’s doing great, of course everyone has seen the tape of me doing ‘jumping jacks’, I’m just taking it a day at a time.”