- Redskins Press Conferences: DeSean Jackson 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Women of Washington Redskins hit 100,000 Members, Launch 100 Days of WOW Campaign
- Washington Redskins Fans Start Petition to Remove Phil Simms From Calling Games
- Redskins Waive Bacarri Rambo
- Jay Gruden: “Defensively, we can go out There & Play With Anybody”
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-15-2014
- Observations From Week 2: Redskins vs Jaguars
- Redskins Post Game Press Conferences: Gruden, Griffin, Cousins, Jackson & Kerrigan
- Robert Griffin III Dislocates his Ankle in Redskins vs Jags Game
RG3 Goes to the Kentucky Derby
- Updated: May 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is literally all over the place.
Just last week he was at the White House Correspondents dinner after party, and this weekend he is at the Kentucky Derby.
This kid knows how to enjoy life, and might I add, look good while doing it.
In an interview with NBC, Griffin said he was putting “a small amount of money on ‘Palace Malice’” the number 10 horse (22-1 odds) to win the race.
Griffin was also asked how his knee was doing in which he responded, “It’s doing great, of course everyone has seen the tape of me doing ‘jumping jacks’, I’m just taking it a day at a time.”