- Redskins Rookie Tevin Mitchel Out for Season With Torn Labrum
- Scot McCloughan Press Conference 8-1-2015
- Bashaud Breeland Responds to his Critics
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-31-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 2
- Bashaud Breeland Hurts Knee During Practice
- Redskins Sign LB Junior Galette
- Bashaud Breeland Suspended for one Game
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 1
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 7-30-2015
- Robert Griffin III Press Conference 7-30-2015
RG3 Goes to the Kentucky Derby
- Updated: May 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is literally all over the place.
Just last week he was at the White House Correspondents dinner after party, and this weekend he is at the Kentucky Derby.
This kid knows how to enjoy life, and might I add, look good while doing it.
In an interview with NBC, Griffin said he was putting “a small amount of money on ‘Palace Malice'” the number 10 horse (22-1 odds) to win the race.
Griffin was also asked how his knee was doing in which he responded, “It’s doing great, of course everyone has seen the tape of me doing ‘jumping jacks’, I’m just taking it a day at a time.”