- Redskins Set to Hire Kevin O’Connell as Team’s New Quarterback Coach
- Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery Faces 6-8 Week Recovery Time
- Daily Recap: Supreme Court Hears Case Similar to Redskins Trademark; Could Leonard Fournette Slip to the ‘Skins at 17?
- 3 of 4 Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl Will Not Attend
- Daily Recap: Redskins Not Locked Into 3-4 Scheme In Coaching Search; Ultimate Fan Letter Pushes for Jacoby Enshrinement
- Ryan Kerrigan & Trent Williams Named To All-NFC Team By PFWA
- Daily Recap: Redskins Scouting Departments Well Represented at First Shrine Practice; New Names Added To Defensive Coach Search
- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
RG3 Goes to the Kentucky Derby
- Updated: May 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is literally all over the place.
Just last week he was at the White House Correspondents dinner after party, and this weekend he is at the Kentucky Derby.
This kid knows how to enjoy life, and might I add, look good while doing it.
In an interview with NBC, Griffin said he was putting “a small amount of money on ‘Palace Malice'” the number 10 horse (22-1 odds) to win the race.
Griffin was also asked how his knee was doing in which he responded, “It’s doing great, of course everyone has seen the tape of me doing ‘jumping jacks’, I’m just taking it a day at a time.”