- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 14
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 13
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Week 11
- Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for Hall of Fame
- Redskins Rookie WR Maurice Harris Ready to Contribute
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-16-2016
- Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Kirk Cousins Most Recent Career Milestone Ranks High in Redskins History
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-13-2016
Redskins Injury Report: Chargers vs Redskins
- Updated: November 2, 2013
Chargers vs Redskins
Free safety Jose Gumbs is the only one of nine players listed on the Washington Redskins’ injury report who is considered questionable to play Sunday against the San Diego Chargers at FedEx Field. Gumbs, is still nursing a sprained ankle from the Denver game. With Reed Doughty and Brandon Meriweather back this week, Gumbs would likely not have a role from scrimmage. But they like his special teams play so if he can’t play it would hurt them in that area.
Robert Griffin III (sore left knee), wide receiver Pierre Garçon (unspecified calf injury), defensive end Stephen Bowen (torn PCL in right knee), strong safety Reed Doughty (concussion), wide receiver Leonard Hankerson (bruised right foot), tight end Logan Paulsen (torn MCL in left knee), nose tackle Chris Neild (strained right calf) and running back Chris Thompson (unspecified left shoulder injury) all are listed as probable for Sunday.
Meanwhile the San Diego Chargers listed inside linebacker Donald Butler, who has been bothered by a strained groin, as doubtful to play on Sunday. Wide receiver Eddie Royal is listed as questionable, while, as is left guard Chad Rinehart, who has been limited in practice with turf toe in his right foot.
Outside linebacker Jarret Johnson (strained right hamstring) and free safety Eric Weddle (unspecified toe injury) are considered probable – as is defensive end Lawrence Guy, who was added to the report on Friday with an unspecified toe injury.
Third-string left tackle Mike Remmers, who has a high right ankle sprain, was ruled out by the Chargers on Friday and will not play.