- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- Redskins Film Review: Week 1 – Redskins vs Eagles
- Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum (Week 1)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Who Will Start at Safety Opposite of Landon Collins? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Who Will Start at Left Guard? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
Injury Report: Redskins vs Raiders, Forbath Kicks in Practice
- Updated: September 28, 2013
Kai Forbath attempted a 48 yard field goal for the first time in nearly two weeks at Redskins practice on Friday.
Mike Shanahan said afterward, “He didn’t try anything further than that. Tomorrow, we’ll try a little bit more to see if there’s any tug in that area. If not, he should be ready to go. If he feels he can kick off and take a full stride, he’ll play.”
Forbath will be listed officially as questionable for Sunday.
Rookie tight end Jordan Reed was limited in practice on Friday after not practicing at all the last two days and is listed as questionable for Sunday.
“It’s real aggravating, man, It’s a real aggravating injury. You’ve just got to keep working through it, though,” said Reed.
Others limited in practice on Friday included tight end Fred Davis and outside linebacker Brandon Jenkins, both are considered questionable for Sunday with sprained ankles. Cornerback Jerome Murphy did not participate in practice and is listed as questionable for Sunday, but that was related to a non-injury issue (death in his family).
Outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan (sprained left knee), strong safety Brandon Meriweather (unspecified shoulder injury) and receiver Leonard Hankerson (strained hamstring) all are considered probable.
Safety Tyvon Branch (ankle injury) and offensive tackle Menelik Watson (knee) are out.
Defensive end Jason Hunter (Quad Injury), guard Lucas Nix (Ankle) and quarterback Terrelle Pryor (concussion) are all questionable.
Linebacker Sio Moore (concussion), fullback/runningback Jamize Olawale (ankle injury) and cornerback Tracy Porter (concussion) are all listed as probable.