- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Updated: December 11, 2013
A spot on the Washington Redskins 53-man roster opened up when runningback Evan Royster suffered a season-ending high-ankle sprain on Sunday and then was placed on injured reserve on Monday. That spot was filled on Tuesday when runningback Jawan Jamison was promoted from the practice squad.
The Redskins drafted the 5-foot-7, 203-pound Jamison in the seventh round of last April’s draft after he rushed for 1,972 yards and 13 touchdowns on 486 carries from 2010-12.
The Redskins also signed running back Miguel Maysonet to their practice squad on Tuesday. Maysonet, who played college ball for Stony Brook, had had brief stints with the Eagles, Browns, Chargers, Colts and Jets.