- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Kirk Cousins 7-28-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-27-2016
Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Updated: December 11, 2013
A spot on the Washington Redskins 53-man roster opened up when runningback Evan Royster suffered a season-ending high-ankle sprain on Sunday and then was placed on injured reserve on Monday. That spot was filled on Tuesday when runningback Jawan Jamison was promoted from the practice squad.
The Redskins drafted the 5-foot-7, 203-pound Jamison in the seventh round of last April’s draft after he rushed for 1,972 yards and 13 touchdowns on 486 carries from 2010-12.
The Redskins also signed running back Miguel Maysonet to their practice squad on Tuesday. Maysonet, who played college ball for Stony Brook, had had brief stints with the Eagles, Browns, Chargers, Colts and Jets.