- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Updated: December 11, 2013
A spot on the Washington Redskins 53-man roster opened up when runningback Evan Royster suffered a season-ending high-ankle sprain on Sunday and then was placed on injured reserve on Monday. That spot was filled on Tuesday when runningback Jawan Jamison was promoted from the practice squad.
The Redskins drafted the 5-foot-7, 203-pound Jamison in the seventh round of last April’s draft after he rushed for 1,972 yards and 13 touchdowns on 486 carries from 2010-12.
The Redskins also signed running back Miguel Maysonet to their practice squad on Tuesday. Maysonet, who played college ball for Stony Brook, had had brief stints with the Eagles, Browns, Chargers, Colts and Jets.