- Rated Redskins Radio: Bruce Allen and Head Trainer Larry Hess Fired, Ron Rivera Hired
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Cowboys vs Redskins Week 17
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 16
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 15
- Redskins Closing in on Top Five Draft Pick Status
- Derrius Guice Sprains MCL, Redskins Place him on Injured Reserve
Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Updated: December 11, 2013
A spot on the Washington Redskins 53-man roster opened up when runningback Evan Royster suffered a season-ending high-ankle sprain on Sunday and then was placed on injured reserve on Monday. That spot was filled on Tuesday when runningback Jawan Jamison was promoted from the practice squad.
The Redskins drafted the 5-foot-7, 203-pound Jamison in the seventh round of last April’s draft after he rushed for 1,972 yards and 13 touchdowns on 486 carries from 2010-12.
The Redskins also signed running back Miguel Maysonet to their practice squad on Tuesday. Maysonet, who played college ball for Stony Brook, had had brief stints with the Eagles, Browns, Chargers, Colts and Jets.