- Washington Redskins sign wide receiver Paul Richardson
- Washington Redskins re-sign inside linebacker Zach Brown
- Redskins re-sign kicker Dustin Hopkins to three-year deal
- Redskins re-sign safety Deshazor Everett
- Redskins 2018 Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
- Redskins acquire QB Alex Smith via trade with Chiefs
Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Updated: December 11, 2013
A spot on the Washington Redskins 53-man roster opened up when runningback Evan Royster suffered a season-ending high-ankle sprain on Sunday and then was placed on injured reserve on Monday. That spot was filled on Tuesday when runningback Jawan Jamison was promoted from the practice squad.
The Redskins drafted the 5-foot-7, 203-pound Jamison in the seventh round of last April’s draft after he rushed for 1,972 yards and 13 touchdowns on 486 carries from 2010-12.
The Redskins also signed running back Miguel Maysonet to their practice squad on Tuesday. Maysonet, who played college ball for Stony Brook, had had brief stints with the Eagles, Browns, Chargers, Colts and Jets.