- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Updated: May 18, 2016
Jordan Reed Named Number 77
One week after fellow Redskins teammate Kirk Cousins was named number 85 on the “NFL Top 100 of 2016” his favorite target, tight end Jordan Reed, was named number 77. (VIDEO BELOW)
It’s Reed’s first time appearing on the list, that’s compiled completely by NFL players.
Last year Reed put together one of the best seasons by a tight end in recent history, as the University of Florida product caught 87 receptions for 952 yards and 11 touchdowns in just 14 games.
Leading the Redskins in all three major receiving categories, Reed became the first tight end for the franchise to come out on top of all three receiving marks since Jean Fugett did it in 1978.
Also, his receptions and yardage production were the most by a tight end in Redskins history, breaking the records formerly held by Chris Cooley.