- Washington QB Alex Smith Activated off Physically Unable to Perform List
- Dwayne Haskins vs Kyle Allen – Is It a Real QB Competition?
- NFL Unveils Oakley Mouth Shields Designed to Protect Against COVID-19
- Kelvin Harmon Tears ACL, Will Miss 2020 Season | Redskins Injury Report
- Washington “Retires” Redskins Name & Logo
- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Updated: May 18, 2016
Jordan Reed Named Number 77
One week after fellow Redskins teammate Kirk Cousins was named number 85 on the “NFL Top 100 of 2016” his favorite target, tight end Jordan Reed, was named number 77. (VIDEO BELOW)
It’s Reed’s first time appearing on the list, that’s compiled completely by NFL players.
Last year Reed put together one of the best seasons by a tight end in recent history, as the University of Florida product caught 87 receptions for 952 yards and 11 touchdowns in just 14 games.
Leading the Redskins in all three major receiving categories, Reed became the first tight end for the franchise to come out on top of all three receiving marks since Jean Fugett did it in 1978.
Also, his receptions and yardage production were the most by a tight end in Redskins history, breaking the records formerly held by Chris Cooley.