- Dexter Manley to be Featured on NFL Network’s “A Football Life”
- David Amerson Working Hard to Improve After Sophomore Slump
- Charles Mann Receives College Degree
- Redskins License Plate Collection
- Final Person Sentenced in Sean Taylor Murder Trial
- Redskins Will Have Ticket Lottery for Texans Training Camp Visit
- Robert Griffin III Focused on Continuing his Growth as a QB
- Redskins Minicamp Recap – Day 1
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 6-16-2015
- Will Duke Ihenacho or Jeron Johnson Start at Strong Safety?
Jordan Reed: “It’s a Dream Come True to Just put These Colors on”
- Updated: May 20, 2013
Newly drafted Redskins tight end Jordan Reed attended an NFLPA rookie event recently and had a chance to put the burgundy and gold on for the first time.
“It’s a dream come true to just put these colors on” Reed said.
Reed went on to talk about how he will help Robert Griffin III and how it feels to be in a situation where two NFL tight ends will be teaching him the position.
Click on the video below to watch the entire interview.