- Redskins Sign Chase Minnifield to Active Roster, Place Tracy Porter on Injured Reserve
- What Does the Future Look Like for the Washington Redskins?
- There is Plenty of Blame to go Around With the 2014 Redskins
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
Jordan Reed: “It’s a Dream Come True to Just put These Colors on”
- Updated: May 20, 2013
Newly drafted Redskins tight end Jordan Reed attended an NFLPA rookie event recently and had a chance to put the burgundy and gold on for the first time.
“It’s a dream come true to just put these colors on” Reed said.
Reed went on to talk about how he will help Robert Griffin III and how it feels to be in a situation where two NFL tight ends will be teaching him the position.
Click on the video below to watch the entire interview.