- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
- Redskins 2016 Opponents List
- Redskins Will Host Green Bay in First Round of Playoffs
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Against All Odds, Redskins Are 2015 NFC East Division Champions
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Can Clinch the NFC East With Win Next Week In Philly
Jordan Reed: “It’s a Dream Come True to Just put These Colors on”
- Updated: May 20, 2013
Newly drafted Redskins tight end Jordan Reed attended an NFLPA rookie event recently and had a chance to put the burgundy and gold on for the first time.
“It’s a dream come true to just put these colors on” Reed said.
Reed went on to talk about how he will help Robert Griffin III and how it feels to be in a situation where two NFL tight ends will be teaching him the position.
Click on the video below to watch the entire interview.