- Redskins Training Camp: Top Five Players to Watch
- Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall Gives Update on His Rehab
- Redskins Five Keys to Improving in 2015
- Redskins Best Bargain Players of 2015
- Niles Paul is Focused on Becoming a Better Blocker
- Dexter Manley to be Featured on NFL Network’s “A Football Life”
- David Amerson Working Hard to Improve After Sophomore Slump
- Charles Mann Receives College Degree
- Redskins License Plate Collection
- Final Person Sentenced in Sean Taylor Murder Trial
Jordan Reed: “It’s a Dream Come True to Just put These Colors on”
- Updated: May 20, 2013
Newly drafted Redskins tight end Jordan Reed attended an NFLPA rookie event recently and had a chance to put the burgundy and gold on for the first time.
“It’s a dream come true to just put these colors on” Reed said.
Reed went on to talk about how he will help Robert Griffin III and how it feels to be in a situation where two NFL tight ends will be teaching him the position.
Click on the video below to watch the entire interview.