- Redskins Guard Dick Stanfel Named Finalist For Pro Football HOF
- State of The Redskins Heading Into Preseason Week 3
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
- Niles Paul Dislocates Ankle
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Preseason Week 1
- 66 Reasons Why Joe Jacoby Belongs in the Hall of Fame
- First Redskins Depth Chart Released 2015
- Redskins Rookie Tevin Mitchel Out for Season With Torn Labrum
- Scot McCloughan Press Conference 8-1-2015
- Bashaud Breeland Responds to his Critics
Jordan Reed: “It’s a Dream Come True to Just put These Colors on”
- Updated: May 20, 2013
Newly drafted Redskins tight end Jordan Reed attended an NFLPA rookie event recently and had a chance to put the burgundy and gold on for the first time.
“It’s a dream come true to just put these colors on” Reed said.
Reed went on to talk about how he will help Robert Griffin III and how it feels to be in a situation where two NFL tight ends will be teaching him the position.
Click on the video below to watch the entire interview.