- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
Jordan Reed Will Not Play Against Atlanta
- Updated: December 14, 2013
Jordan Reed suffered a concussion in the week 11 Washington Redskins versus Philadelphia Eagles matchup. After what was once a promising rookie season, that injury has lead him to missing the last three games, and also to not playing again this weekend against the Falcons as ESPN 980 is reporting he will not suit up tomorrow in Atlanta. Reed reportedly didn’t even travel with the team.
It appears that he was unable to pass a concussion test that was scheduled for today and league rules prohibit him from playing in that case.
Reed has had issues with headaches since suffering the head-injury. Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said Friday that Reed wouldn’t be shutdown for the rest of the season at this point, but after being scratched again this week that decision seems more likely by the minute.
Jordan Reed is second on the team with 45 receptions and 499 receiving yards and is tied for the team lead with three touchdown catches.