- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
Jordan Reed Will Not Play Against Atlanta
- Updated: December 14, 2013
Jordan Reed suffered a concussion in the week 11 Washington Redskins versus Philadelphia Eagles matchup. After what was once a promising rookie season, that injury has lead him to missing the last three games, and also to not playing again this weekend against the Falcons as ESPN 980 is reporting he will not suit up tomorrow in Atlanta. Reed reportedly didn’t even travel with the team.
It appears that he was unable to pass a concussion test that was scheduled for today and league rules prohibit him from playing in that case.
Reed has had issues with headaches since suffering the head-injury. Redskins coach Mike Shanahan said Friday that Reed wouldn’t be shutdown for the rest of the season at this point, but after being scratched again this week that decision seems more likely by the minute.
Jordan Reed is second on the team with 45 receptions and 499 receiving yards and is tied for the team lead with three touchdown catches.
Incoming search terms:
- sonny lallerstedt playing falcons touchdown song
- jordan reed not playing?