- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bills Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Acquire Center Bryan Stork Via Trade With Patriots
- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
Keenan Robinson Hurt Again, Out for Season
- Updated: July 26, 2013
The Washington Redskins lost a piece of their depth at inside linebacker on Thursday as Keenan Robinson injured his shoulder on the first day of camp after falling on it awkwardly.
Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting that the second-year player suffered a torn pec during practice on Thursday and will be lost for the season.
Many have viewed Robinson as the heir apparent to London Fletcher at inside linebacker, as it turns out we are going to have wait another year to find out one way or the other.
The Redskins will have to look to Bryan Kehl, Roddrick Muckelroy and undrafted rookies Marvin Burnette, William Compton and Jeremy Kimbrough for depth now following Robinson’s injury.