- Washington Redskins Announce 2017 Preseason Opponents
- Redskins Sign Former Colts Linebacker Chris Carter
- Redskins Clear cap Space by Releasing Ricky Jean Francois
- Terrelle Pryor is Focused on Opportunity to Prove Himself With Redskins
- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
Keenan Robinson Hurt Again, Out for Season
- Updated: July 26, 2013
The Washington Redskins lost a piece of their depth at inside linebacker on Thursday as Keenan Robinson injured his shoulder on the first day of camp after falling on it awkwardly.
Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting that the second-year player suffered a torn pec during practice on Thursday and will be lost for the season.
Many have viewed Robinson as the heir apparent to London Fletcher at inside linebacker, as it turns out we are going to have wait another year to find out one way or the other.
The Redskins will have to look to Bryan Kehl, Roddrick Muckelroy and undrafted rookies Marvin Burnette, William Compton and Jeremy Kimbrough for depth now following Robinson’s injury.