- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bucs Preseason Week 4
- Preseason Week 3 Observations Redskins vs Bills
Keenan Robinson Hurt Again, Out for Season
- Updated: July 26, 2013
The Washington Redskins lost a piece of their depth at inside linebacker on Thursday as Keenan Robinson injured his shoulder on the first day of camp after falling on it awkwardly.
Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting that the second-year player suffered a torn pec during practice on Thursday and will be lost for the season.
Many have viewed Robinson as the heir apparent to London Fletcher at inside linebacker, as it turns out we are going to have wait another year to find out one way or the other.
The Redskins will have to look to Bryan Kehl, Roddrick Muckelroy and undrafted rookies Marvin Burnette, William Compton and Jeremy Kimbrough for depth now following Robinson’s injury.