- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Week 7
- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
Keenan Robinson Hurt Again, Out for Season
- Updated: July 26, 2013
The Washington Redskins lost a piece of their depth at inside linebacker on Thursday as Keenan Robinson injured his shoulder on the first day of camp after falling on it awkwardly.
Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network is reporting that the second-year player suffered a torn pec during practice on Thursday and will be lost for the season.
Many have viewed Robinson as the heir apparent to London Fletcher at inside linebacker, as it turns out we are going to have wait another year to find out one way or the other.
The Redskins will have to look to Bryan Kehl, Roddrick Muckelroy and undrafted rookies Marvin Burnette, William Compton and Jeremy Kimbrough for depth now following Robinson’s injury.