- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 13
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Week 11
- Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for Hall of Fame
- Redskins Rookie WR Maurice Harris Ready to Contribute
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-16-2016
- Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Kirk Cousins Most Recent Career Milestone Ranks High in Redskins History
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-13-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Vikings Week 10
London Fletcher: “I Feel Like we are on the Verge of Doing Some big Things Here”
- Updated: May 2, 2013
Redskins linebacker London Fletcher joined Chuck Carroll and Adam Carriker on ‘4th and Pain‘.
When asked how the off-season was going London replied, “Well and good, just rehabbing from the surgeries I’ve had. Just getting in their everyday and getting after that, it’s been a different process for me never having gone through surgery before. So it’s something I have got to get used to, learning patience, the process, as far as rehab goes.”
Adam – With this being your first two surgeries of your life, how have the surgeries treated you so far?
London replied, “The first surgery I was very nervous, I’ve never had surgery so I wasn’t excited about being put to sleep. Once I woke up I was happy that the first surgery was over with.”
Adam – What was your biggest fear when you had that first surgery?
London replied, “Not waking up (followed by laughter by everyone). The second surgery went well after having experienced the other one already.”
Chuck – What were the motivating factors that made you want to return this season?
“I feel like I still have a lot of football left in me and that I can still play at a high level. I feel like we are on the verge of doing some big things here and I’m wanting to be a part of it.”
Make sure to watch the entire interview, which lasted 11 minutes and touches on other things besides football.
4th and Pain is hosted by Redskins defensive end Adam Carriker and weight loss champion Chuck Carroll. It is the best (and only) pro wrestling radio show hosted by a NFL player and a guy who dropped 250 pounds.