- Redskins Hand out new Jersey Numbers
- Redskins Press Conferences – Jay Gruden 9-1-2014
- Redskins vs Texans – Week 1 Promo (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign 8 Players to Practice Squad
- Redskins Claim Former Broncos Safety Duke Ihenacho
- Washington Redskins 53-man Roster 2014-15
- Redskins cut Three Runningbacks
- Redskins Begin Roster Cutdown to 53
- Which Redskins Players had the Best Preseason?
- Redskins Preseason Week 4 – Jay Gruden Post Game Press Conference
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.