- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-30-2014
- Redskins Re-Sign Corner Richard Crawford; Sign Safety Jamarca Sanford
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 9-28-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-25-2014
- Redskins Promote NT Robert Thomas From Practice Squad to Active Roster
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 4
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 4: First Ladies of Football (VIDEO)
- Chris Baker Will not be Suspended After hit on Foles Ruled Legal
- Redskins Injury Report Week 4
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-23-2014
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.