- RGIII Will Start Against Vikings; Decision Coming Soon on Leonard Hankerson
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 9: “Scream”
- Redskins Practice Notes, Quotes & Injury Report 10-29-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-29-2014
- Bashaud Breeland Showed Signs of Greatness Against Dallas
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-28-2014
- Colt McCoy Returns to Texas, Beats Cowboys
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 8
- Report: Colt McCoy to Start Against Cowboys on MNF
- Redskins Injury Report Week 8
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.