- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
- Doc Walker Performs Rivalry Baptism on Jason Hatcher (Video)
- Redskins Release Center Will Montgomery
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.