- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Place Brian Orakpo on Injured Reserve
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.