- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.