- Redskins Have Four Players Starting Camp on the PUP List Including Jason Hatcher
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 7-23-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp 2014: Players on the Bubble
- Washington Redskins 2014 Video Promo: “Why Not Us”
- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
- Ryan Kerrigan: I Want to be Consistently Really, Really Good”
- Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
- Sean McVay on RGIII: “He Looks Explosive”
NFL Admits Mistake in Redskins vs Panthers Game
- Updated: November 5, 2012
Watching the replay will show you that at least one player (Perry Riley) had an easy shot at knocking Williams out of bounds but he pulled up when he heard the whistle blow, not to mention DeAngelo Hall was held as well.
No one will ever know if the Panthers would have ever scored a few plays later or not, but one thing is for sure…the officiating units each weekend need to be held accountable when they screw up just like everyone else. Of course that’s just my jaded opinion.