- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Perry Riley Fined $15,750 for hit on Tony Romo
- Updated: October 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebacker Perry Riley was fined $15,750 by the NFL on Friday for a roughing-the-passer penalty during last Sunday night’s loss at Dallas.
Riley was penalized during the game for his hit on Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
In other news no fines were given out to Cowboys safety Barry Church. Church was given two personal foul penalty’s in Sunday’s game following hits on Robert Griffin III as he went out of bounds.