- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
Perry Riley Fined $15,750 for hit on Tony Romo
- Updated: October 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebacker Perry Riley was fined $15,750 by the NFL on Friday for a roughing-the-passer penalty during last Sunday night’s loss at Dallas.
Riley was penalized during the game for his hit on Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
In other news no fines were given out to Cowboys safety Barry Church. Church was given two personal foul penalty’s in Sunday’s game following hits on Robert Griffin III as he went out of bounds.