- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Perry Riley Fined $15,750 for hit on Tony Romo
- Updated: October 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebacker Perry Riley was fined $15,750 by the NFL on Friday for a roughing-the-passer penalty during last Sunday night’s loss at Dallas.
Riley was penalized during the game for his hit on Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
In other news no fines were given out to Cowboys safety Barry Church. Church was given two personal foul penalty’s in Sunday’s game following hits on Robert Griffin III as he went out of bounds.