- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 16
- Four Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl; Three Others Will be Alternates
Perry Riley Fined $15,750 for hit on Tony Romo
- Updated: October 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebacker Perry Riley was fined $15,750 by the NFL on Friday for a roughing-the-passer penalty during last Sunday night’s loss at Dallas.
Riley was penalized during the game for his hit on Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
In other news no fines were given out to Cowboys safety Barry Church. Church was given two personal foul penalty’s in Sunday’s game following hits on Robert Griffin III as he went out of bounds.