- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Perry Riley Fined $15,750 for hit on Tony Romo
- Updated: October 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebacker Perry Riley was fined $15,750 by the NFL on Friday for a roughing-the-passer penalty during last Sunday night’s loss at Dallas.
Riley was penalized during the game for his hit on Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo.
In other news no fines were given out to Cowboys safety Barry Church. Church was given two personal foul penalty’s in Sunday’s game following hits on Robert Griffin III as he went out of bounds.