- Redskins Injury Report Week 8
- Redskins Quotes From the Week
- Robert Griffin III Gives Statement, Ends by Saying “Beat Dallas”
- Tom Compton Will Start at Right Tackle Against Dallas
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 8: “Rivalries”
- Redskins Injury Report 10-23-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jason Hatcher 10-23-2014
- Decision on if RGIII Will Start Monday or be Inactive Coming Soon
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden & Colt McCoy 10-22-2014
- Keenan Robinson Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Updated: July 16, 2014
Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
Forbes magazine recently released their annual ‘world’s most valuable sports franchises” list. The Washington Redskins have once again found themselves in the top 10.
The Redskins are valued at $1.7 Billion dollars. The team actually increased by $100 million dollars in worth from last year, but they slid from 8th to 9th because ‘Bayern Munich’ jumped from 12th to 7th ($1.85 billion).
The Redskins continue to be the third most valuable NFL franchise behind only the Dallas Cowboys (5th overall, $2.3 billion) and the New England Patriots (7th overall, $1.8 billion).
Of the 50 teams that Forbes listed, 30 of them were NFL teams, with only the Oakland Raiders and Jacksonville Jaguars not appearing.
1. Real Madrid ($3.44 billion)
2. FC Barcelona ($3.2 billion)
3. Manchester United ($2.81 billion)
4. New York Yankees ($2.5 billion)
5. Dallas Cowboys ($2.3 billion)
6. LA Dodgers ($2 billion)
7. Bayern Munich ($1.85 billion)
8. New England Patriots ($1.8 billion)
9. Washington Redskins ($1.7 billion)
10. New York Giants ($1.55 billion)
To view the full list CLICK HERE
The 3 most valuable sports teams in the world play the non-American brand of football: http://t.co/VFiUviK9XF
— Forbes (@Forbes) July 16, 2014