- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Kirk Cousins 7-28-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-27-2016
- 2016 Roster Breakdown: Redskins Offensive Line
- First Annual Capital Beer Classic at FedExField on July 30th
- 2016 Redskins are Ready to Prove Naysayers Wrong
- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Updated: July 16, 2014
Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
Forbes magazine recently released their annual ‘world’s most valuable sports franchises” list. The Washington Redskins have once again found themselves in the top 10.
The Redskins are valued at $1.7 Billion dollars. The team actually increased by $100 million dollars in worth from last year, but they slid from 8th to 9th because ‘Bayern Munich’ jumped from 12th to 7th ($1.85 billion).
The Redskins continue to be the third most valuable NFL franchise behind only the Dallas Cowboys (5th overall, $2.3 billion) and the New England Patriots (7th overall, $1.8 billion).
Of the 50 teams that Forbes listed, 30 of them were NFL teams, with only the Oakland Raiders and Jacksonville Jaguars not appearing.
1. Real Madrid ($3.44 billion)
2. FC Barcelona ($3.2 billion)
3. Manchester United ($2.81 billion)
4. New York Yankees ($2.5 billion)
5. Dallas Cowboys ($2.3 billion)
6. LA Dodgers ($2 billion)
7. Bayern Munich ($1.85 billion)
8. New England Patriots ($1.8 billion)
9. Washington Redskins ($1.7 billion)
10. New York Giants ($1.55 billion)
To view the full list CLICK HERE
The 3 most valuable sports teams in the world play the non-American brand of football: http://t.co/VFiUviK9XF
— Forbes (@Forbes) July 16, 2014