- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
Redskins Beat Eagles 31-6, Still Alive in the NFC East
- Updated: November 18, 2012
Redskins Beat Eagles 31-6
The Washington Redskins thumped the Philadelphia Eagles 31-6, to end a three-game losing streak for the Redskins and the 25 point margin of victory was the largest since Mike Shanahan became the coach.
Robert Griffin III was 14-15 for 200 yards, 4 touchdown passes and a perfect passer rating to go along with 12 rushes for 84 yards. RG3’s perfect passer rating is only the second time in NFL history that a rookie quarterback accomplished that feat.
Brandon Meriweather had a huge impact on the game before leaving the game after tweaking his knee, he had 7 tackles and an interception.
The Redskins, who beat a rookie quarterback for the first time in nine games, next go to Dallas on Thanksgiving for a critical division game. Washington is still very much in the hunt for the NFC East with 4 games remaining on the schedule with East opponents who, for the most part, have been struggling as of late.