- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 8: “Rivalries”
- Redskins Injury Report 10-23-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jason Hatcher 10-23-2014
- Decision on if RGIII Will Start Monday or be Inactive Coming Soon
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden & Colt McCoy 10-22-2014
- Keenan Robinson Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Place Brian Orakpo on Injured Reserve
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
Redskins Beat Eagles 31-6, Still Alive in the NFC East
- Updated: November 18, 2012
Redskins Beat Eagles 31-6
The Washington Redskins thumped the Philadelphia Eagles 31-6, to end a three-game losing streak for the Redskins and the 25 point margin of victory was the largest since Mike Shanahan became the coach.
Robert Griffin III was 14-15 for 200 yards, 4 touchdown passes and a perfect passer rating to go along with 12 rushes for 84 yards. RG3′s perfect passer rating is only the second time in NFL history that a rookie quarterback accomplished that feat.
Brandon Meriweather had a huge impact on the game before leaving the game after tweaking his knee, he had 7 tackles and an interception.
The Redskins, who beat a rookie quarterback for the first time in nine games, next go to Dallas on Thanksgiving for a critical division game. Washington is still very much in the hunt for the NFC East with 4 games remaining on the schedule with East opponents who, for the most part, have been struggling as of late.