- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Redskins Beat Eagles 31-6, Still Alive in the NFC East
- Updated: November 18, 2012
Redskins Beat Eagles 31-6
The Washington Redskins thumped the Philadelphia Eagles 31-6, to end a three-game losing streak for the Redskins and the 25 point margin of victory was the largest since Mike Shanahan became the coach.
Robert Griffin III was 14-15 for 200 yards, 4 touchdown passes and a perfect passer rating to go along with 12 rushes for 84 yards. RG3’s perfect passer rating is only the second time in NFL history that a rookie quarterback accomplished that feat.
Brandon Meriweather had a huge impact on the game before leaving the game after tweaking his knee, he had 7 tackles and an interception.
The Redskins, who beat a rookie quarterback for the first time in nine games, next go to Dallas on Thanksgiving for a critical division game. Washington is still very much in the hunt for the NFC East with 4 games remaining on the schedule with East opponents who, for the most part, have been struggling as of late.