- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Kirk Cousins 7-28-2016
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-27-2016
- 2016 Roster Breakdown: Redskins Offensive Line
- First Annual Capital Beer Classic at FedExField on July 30th
- 2016 Redskins are Ready to Prove Naysayers Wrong
- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
Redskins Workout 18 Players, Including Darrell Green’s son
- Updated: October 1, 2013
On Tuesday the Washington Redskins brought in 18 players, including the son of former Redskins Hall of Fame player Darrell Green. The Redskins worked out wide receiver Jared Green, who signed with the Cowboys this offseason but didn’t survive the final round of roster cuts.
The Redskins did not sign any of the 18 players who were brought in to a contract as of yet.
Others who attended the workout were wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi (Cleveland Browns), defensive backs Myron Lewis (Lions, Bucs), Al Afalava (Oregon State), Jalil Brown (Colorado), Mario Butler (Georgia Tech) and Ross Ventrone (Villanova), center Kevin Kowalski (Toledo), tackle Jason Smith (Baylor), linebackers Justin Cole (San Jose State), Josh Hull (Penn State), Brian Rolle (Ohio State) and D.J. Smith (Appalachian State), quarterbacks Nick Stephens (Tarleton State) and G.J. Kinne (Tulsa), tight end Anthony Hill (North Carolina State) wide receivers Arceto Clark (Mississippi State) and Matt Willis (UCLA).
Incoming search terms:
- darrell green off season workout