- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
Redskins Workout 18 Players, Including Darrell Green’s son
- Updated: October 1, 2013
On Tuesday the Washington Redskins brought in 18 players, including the son of former Redskins Hall of Fame player Darrell Green. The Redskins worked out wide receiver Jared Green, who signed with the Cowboys this offseason but didn’t survive the final round of roster cuts.
The Redskins did not sign any of the 18 players who were brought in to a contract as of yet.
Others who attended the workout were wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi (Cleveland Browns), defensive backs Myron Lewis (Lions, Bucs), Al Afalava (Oregon State), Jalil Brown (Colorado), Mario Butler (Georgia Tech) and Ross Ventrone (Villanova), center Kevin Kowalski (Toledo), tackle Jason Smith (Baylor), linebackers Justin Cole (San Jose State), Josh Hull (Penn State), Brian Rolle (Ohio State) and D.J. Smith (Appalachian State), quarterbacks Nick Stephens (Tarleton State) and G.J. Kinne (Tulsa), tight end Anthony Hill (North Carolina State) wide receivers Arceto Clark (Mississippi State) and Matt Willis (UCLA).
Incoming search terms:
- darrell green off season workout