- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
Redskins Workout 18 Players, Including Darrell Green’s son
- Updated: October 1, 2013
On Tuesday the Washington Redskins brought in 18 players, including the son of former Redskins Hall of Fame player Darrell Green. The Redskins worked out wide receiver Jared Green, who signed with the Cowboys this offseason but didn’t survive the final round of roster cuts.
The Redskins did not sign any of the 18 players who were brought in to a contract as of yet.
Others who attended the workout were wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi (Cleveland Browns), defensive backs Myron Lewis (Lions, Bucs), Al Afalava (Oregon State), Jalil Brown (Colorado), Mario Butler (Georgia Tech) and Ross Ventrone (Villanova), center Kevin Kowalski (Toledo), tackle Jason Smith (Baylor), linebackers Justin Cole (San Jose State), Josh Hull (Penn State), Brian Rolle (Ohio State) and D.J. Smith (Appalachian State), quarterbacks Nick Stephens (Tarleton State) and G.J. Kinne (Tulsa), tight end Anthony Hill (North Carolina State) wide receivers Arceto Clark (Mississippi State) and Matt Willis (UCLA).
Incoming search terms:
- darrell green off season workout