- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jaguars Week 15
- Rated R Radio: Episode 1 – The Beginning (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 14
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 13
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Texans Week 11
Redskins Workout 18 Players, Including Darrell Green’s son
- Updated: October 1, 2013
On Tuesday the Washington Redskins brought in 18 players, including the son of former Redskins Hall of Fame player Darrell Green. The Redskins worked out wide receiver Jared Green, who signed with the Cowboys this offseason but didn’t survive the final round of roster cuts.
The Redskins did not sign any of the 18 players who were brought in to a contract as of yet.
Others who attended the workout were wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi (Cleveland Browns), defensive backs Myron Lewis (Lions, Bucs), Al Afalava (Oregon State), Jalil Brown (Colorado), Mario Butler (Georgia Tech) and Ross Ventrone (Villanova), center Kevin Kowalski (Toledo), tackle Jason Smith (Baylor), linebackers Justin Cole (San Jose State), Josh Hull (Penn State), Brian Rolle (Ohio State) and D.J. Smith (Appalachian State), quarterbacks Nick Stephens (Tarleton State) and G.J. Kinne (Tulsa), tight end Anthony Hill (North Carolina State) wide receivers Arceto Clark (Mississippi State) and Matt Willis (UCLA).