- Dexter Manley to be Featured on NFL Network’s “A Football Life”
- David Amerson Working Hard to Improve After Sophomore Slump
- Charles Mann Receives College Degree
- Redskins License Plate Collection
- Final Person Sentenced in Sean Taylor Murder Trial
- Redskins Will Have Ticket Lottery for Texans Training Camp Visit
- Robert Griffin III Focused on Continuing his Growth as a QB
- Redskins Minicamp Recap – Day 1
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 6-16-2015
- Will Duke Ihenacho or Jeron Johnson Start at Strong Safety?
Redskins Draft CB Bashaud Breeland With the 102nd Pick (2014 NFL Draft)
- Updated: May 10, 2014
Redskins Draft CB Bashaud Breeland
The Washington Redskins kicked off day three of the 2014 NFL draft by drafting Clemson cornerback Bashaud Breeland. Breeland (5-11-197 lbs) was projected in the third round and has great ball skills (4 interceptions and 13 pass deflections) but lacks elite speed.
Derek Stephens from cbssports had this to say about Breeland: A wiry, long, athletic DB who can disrupt WRs off the line, and has some of the best ball skills in the class. He lacks blazing speed, and will need to get stronger to be a regular on the outside in the NFL.
In picking Breeland the Redskins added to their depth at corner and gained another piece for the future. Below is some in-game film on Bashaud Breeland.