- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser With the 217th Pick (2014 NFL Draft)
- Updated: May 10, 2014
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser
The Washington Redskins used their 7th round pick (217th overall) to draft Indiana tight end Ted Bolser. Bolser (6-5, 257 lbs), looks to add depth to a Redskins roster that already features three tight ends, but did lose Fred Davis. Bolser has good size and enough strength to go along with a wide catching radius that presents a big target. Could be a decent redzone target in the future.
Derek Stephens of cbssports had this to say about Bolser: Bolser has nice size and pass-catching ability within 5-10 yards, but he’s inconsistent as a blocker, and lacks the athleticism to be a field stretcher.
Below is a little bit of film on Bolser: