- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 13
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Week 11
- Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for Hall of Fame
- Redskins Rookie WR Maurice Harris Ready to Contribute
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-16-2016
- Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Kirk Cousins Most Recent Career Milestone Ranks High in Redskins History
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-13-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Vikings Week 10
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser With the 217th Pick (2014 NFL Draft)
- Updated: May 10, 2014
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser
The Washington Redskins used their 7th round pick (217th overall) to draft Indiana tight end Ted Bolser. Bolser (6-5, 257 lbs), looks to add depth to a Redskins roster that already features three tight ends, but did lose Fred Davis. Bolser has good size and enough strength to go along with a wide catching radius that presents a big target. Could be a decent redzone target in the future.
Derek Stephens of cbssports had this to say about Bolser: Bolser has nice size and pass-catching ability within 5-10 yards, but he’s inconsistent as a blocker, and lacks the athleticism to be a field stretcher.
Below is a little bit of film on Bolser: