- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
- Redskins 2016 Opponents List
- Redskins Will Host Green Bay in First Round of Playoffs
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Against All Odds, Redskins Are 2015 NFC East Division Champions
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Can Clinch the NFC East With Win Next Week In Philly
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser With the 217th Pick (2014 NFL Draft)
- Updated: May 10, 2014
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser
The Washington Redskins used their 7th round pick (217th overall) to draft Indiana tight end Ted Bolser. Bolser (6-5, 257 lbs), looks to add depth to a Redskins roster that already features three tight ends, but did lose Fred Davis. Bolser has good size and enough strength to go along with a wide catching radius that presents a big target. Could be a decent redzone target in the future.
Derek Stephens of cbssports had this to say about Bolser: Bolser has nice size and pass-catching ability within 5-10 yards, but he’s inconsistent as a blocker, and lacks the athleticism to be a field stretcher.
Below is a little bit of film on Bolser: