- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Week 7
- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser With the 217th Pick (2014 NFL Draft)
- Updated: May 10, 2014
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser
The Washington Redskins used their 7th round pick (217th overall) to draft Indiana tight end Ted Bolser. Bolser (6-5, 257 lbs), looks to add depth to a Redskins roster that already features three tight ends, but did lose Fred Davis. Bolser has good size and enough strength to go along with a wide catching radius that presents a big target. Could be a decent redzone target in the future.
Derek Stephens of cbssports had this to say about Bolser: Bolser has nice size and pass-catching ability within 5-10 yards, but he’s inconsistent as a blocker, and lacks the athleticism to be a field stretcher.
Below is a little bit of film on Bolser: