- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bills Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Acquire Center Bryan Stork Via Trade With Patriots
- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser With the 217th Pick (2014 NFL Draft)
- Updated: May 10, 2014
Redskins Draft TE Ted Bolser
The Washington Redskins used their 7th round pick (217th overall) to draft Indiana tight end Ted Bolser. Bolser (6-5, 257 lbs), looks to add depth to a Redskins roster that already features three tight ends, but did lose Fred Davis. Bolser has good size and enough strength to go along with a wide catching radius that presents a big target. Could be a decent redzone target in the future.
Derek Stephens of cbssports had this to say about Bolser: Bolser has nice size and pass-catching ability within 5-10 yards, but he’s inconsistent as a blocker, and lacks the athleticism to be a field stretcher.
Below is a little bit of film on Bolser: