- Washington QB Alex Smith Activated off Physically Unable to Perform List
- Dwayne Haskins vs Kyle Allen – Is It a Real QB Competition?
- NFL Unveils Oakley Mouth Shields Designed to Protect Against COVID-19
- Kelvin Harmon Tears ACL, Will Miss 2020 Season | Redskins Injury Report
- Washington “Retires” Redskins Name & Logo
- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
Redskins Film Review: Week 2 – Redskins vs Cowboys
- Updated: September 22, 2019
Week 2 – Redskins vs Cowboys
In week two the Washington Redskins weren’t able to get things going enough to get a win against their top rival, the Dallas Cowboys. The Redskins lost the game 31-21 and fell to 0-2 in the process.
Below are two videos. The top one is the All-22 Coaches Film breakdown from the Redskins offensive line in week two and the bottom one is the film breakdown from the defense. Both videos are 20+ minutes long and go in-depth into what the Redskins were doing or having done to them. In the future, this will be an every week thing although the episodes may be considerably shorter and more directed towards maybe one player or group of players.