- Redskins Have Four Players Starting Camp on the PUP List Including Jason Hatcher
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 7-23-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp 2014: Players on the Bubble
- Washington Redskins 2014 Video Promo: “Why Not Us”
- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
- Ryan Kerrigan: I Want to be Consistently Really, Really Good”
- Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
- Sean McVay on RGIII: “He Looks Explosive”
Redskins London Fletcher and Ryan Kerrigan Heading to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebackers London Fletcher and Ryan Kerrigan have been added to the 2013 NFC Pro Bowl roster following the 49ers and Falcons game Sunday.
Why you may ask? The answer is that Niners linebackers Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis will both be heading to the Superbowl and will not be able to attend.
For Fletcher this is his fourth straight appearance in the NFL’s version of the All-Star game. For Ryan Kerrigan this is the his first trip to Hawaii as a professional. The Redskins will be sending three linebackers in all to Hawaii this year as special teams demon Lorenzo Alexander was already selected to the team.
The Redskins will send five players (the most since 1996) to the Pro Bowl this year total (Trent Williams will be there as well), although Robert Griffin III will obviously not play while he is recovering from surgery.
Niners running-back Frank Gore will also be scratched from the lineup, many Redskins fans may have thought that Alfred Morris would then get the honor, not so. Alfred Morris was named the second alternate after voting and Tampa Bay Bucs running back Doug Martin was the first alternate, Martin was added to the roster Sunday night as well.