- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
- Redskins Must Find Ways to Create More Turnovers
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 11-14-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 11-13-2014
Redskins London Fletcher and Ryan Kerrigan Heading to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebackers London Fletcher and Ryan Kerrigan have been added to the 2013 NFC Pro Bowl roster following the 49ers and Falcons game Sunday.
Why you may ask? The answer is that Niners linebackers Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis will both be heading to the Superbowl and will not be able to attend.
For Fletcher this is his fourth straight appearance in the NFL’s version of the All-Star game. For Ryan Kerrigan this is the his first trip to Hawaii as a professional. The Redskins will be sending three linebackers in all to Hawaii this year as special teams demon Lorenzo Alexander was already selected to the team.
The Redskins will send five players (the most since 1996) to the Pro Bowl this year total (Trent Williams will be there as well), although Robert Griffin III will obviously not play while he is recovering from surgery.
Niners running-back Frank Gore will also be scratched from the lineup, many Redskins fans may have thought that Alfred Morris would then get the honor, not so. Alfred Morris was named the second alternate after voting and Tampa Bay Bucs running back Doug Martin was the first alternate, Martin was added to the roster Sunday night as well.