- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Redskins London Fletcher and Ryan Kerrigan Heading to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 20, 2013
Washington Redskins linebackers London Fletcher and Ryan Kerrigan have been added to the 2013 NFC Pro Bowl roster following the 49ers and Falcons game Sunday.
Why you may ask? The answer is that Niners linebackers Aldon Smith and Patrick Willis will both be heading to the Superbowl and will not be able to attend.
For Fletcher this is his fourth straight appearance in the NFL’s version of the All-Star game. For Ryan Kerrigan this is the his first trip to Hawaii as a professional. The Redskins will be sending three linebackers in all to Hawaii this year as special teams demon Lorenzo Alexander was already selected to the team.
The Redskins will send five players (the most since 1996) to the Pro Bowl this year total (Trent Williams will be there as well), although Robert Griffin III will obviously not play while he is recovering from surgery.
Niners running-back Frank Gore will also be scratched from the lineup, many Redskins fans may have thought that Alfred Morris would then get the honor, not so. Alfred Morris was named the second alternate after voting and Tampa Bay Bucs running back Doug Martin was the first alternate, Martin was added to the roster Sunday night as well.