- Washington QB Alex Smith Activated off Physically Unable to Perform List
- Dwayne Haskins vs Kyle Allen – Is It a Real QB Competition?
- NFL Unveils Oakley Mouth Shields Designed to Protect Against COVID-19
- Kelvin Harmon Tears ACL, Will Miss 2020 Season | Redskins Injury Report
- Washington “Retires” Redskins Name & Logo
- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum (Week 1)
- Updated: September 9, 2019
Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum
While the Washington Redskins lost 32-27 Sunday afternoon, the day didn’t go without some memorable moments. Among them were rookie WR Terry McLaurin making five catches for 125 yards, including a 70-yard touchdown pass.
McLaurin wasn’t the only new Redskins player who had a good game as first-year Redskins quarterback Case Keenum went 30-44 for 386 yards and three touchdowns. Heading into this season many “experts” thought the Redskins didn’t have a single wide receiver on the roster worth talking about. Had Keenum not overthrown the rookie on a deep ball in the third quarter we would be here talking about a 200-yard day in his professional debut. After one game he’s already outdone anything Josh Doctson ever did in a single contest. Doctson’s best game was an 84-yard effort against the New York Giants late last season.
The highlights from both players are below:
Incoming search terms:
- sean taylor highlights