- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- Redskins Film Review: Week 1 – Redskins vs Eagles
- Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum (Week 1)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Who Will Start at Safety Opposite of Landon Collins? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Who Will Start at Left Guard? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum (Week 1)
- Updated: September 9, 2019
Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum
While the Washington Redskins lost 32-27 Sunday afternoon, the day didn’t go without some memorable moments. Among them were rookie WR Terry McLaurin making five catches for 125 yards, including a 70-yard touchdown pass.
McLaurin wasn’t the only new Redskins player who had a good game as first-year Redskins quarterback Case Keenum went 30-44 for 386 yards and three touchdowns. Heading into this season many “experts” thought the Redskins didn’t have a single wide receiver on the roster worth talking about. Had Keenum not overthrown the rookie on a deep ball in the third quarter we would be here talking about a 200-yard day in his professional debut. After one game he’s already outdone anything Josh Doctson ever did in a single contest. Doctson’s best game was an 84-yard effort against the New York Giants late last season.
The highlights from both players are below: