- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
- Redskins Free Agency: Ron Rivera Starts his Rebuild in the Bargain bin
- Redskins Sign Former Falcons Guard Wes Schweitzer
- Redskins Re-signing LB Jon Bostic; Ereck Flowers Signs With Dolphins
- Ron Rivera & Kyle Smith Speak at 2020 NFL Scouting Combine
- Rated Redskins Radio: Bruce Allen and Head Trainer Larry Hess Fired, Ron Rivera Hired
Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Updated: November 23, 2014
Redskins Inactive List for Week 12
The Washington Redskins declared the following players as inactive for Sunday’s game against the San Francisco 49ers.
– QB Kirk Cousins
– WR Aldrick Robinson
– CB David Amerson
– LT Trent Williams
– TE Jordan Reed
– NT Chris Baker
– WR Leonard Hankerson
David Amerson is inactive in today’s game because of undisclosed reasons not associated with an injury or legal matter. Not much is known as of yet as to the reasoning behind Amerson not playing.
Tracy Porter will get his first start at corner since joining the Redskins and will slide over to nickel-back when the Redskins shift to a nickel formation. EJ Biggers will play corner when Porter shifts to nickel-back.
Nose tackle Chris Baker will be replaced by Barry Cofield and Stephen Bowen will start at defensive end.
Rookie Morgan Moses will make his first NFL start in place of left tackle Trent Williams, who still has swelling in his knee and a noticeable limp.
Niles Paul is expected to start in place of Jordan Reed at tight end.