- Ryan Kerrigan & Trent Williams Named To All-NFC Team By PFWA
- Daily Recap: Redskins Scouting Departments Well Represented at First Shrine Practice; New Names Added To Defensive Coach Search
- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
Redskins Injury Report: Redskins vs Broncos (10-26-2013)
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Redskins Injury Report
Washington Redskins safety Reed Doughty didn’t practice Friday and after being limited the previous two days, he is questionable for Sunday’s game at the Denver Broncos.
“The whole week he hasn’t been perfect,” Coach Mike Shanahan said. “That’s why we gave him some time off.”
If Doughty isn’t ready to go at gametime the Redskins will have a huge hole at safety with Brandon Meriweather suspended for one game.
Defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) also is questionable, but is expected to play. Receiver Leonard Hankerson (foot) and nose tackle Chris Neild (calf) are questionable. But Hankerson said Thursday there’s no doubt he’ll play. Center Will Montgomery (knee) and tight end’s Logan Paulsen (knee) and Jordan Reed (hip) are probable.