- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
Redskins Injury Report: Redskins vs Broncos (10-26-2013)
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Redskins Injury Report
Washington Redskins safety Reed Doughty didn’t practice Friday and after being limited the previous two days, he is questionable for Sunday’s game at the Denver Broncos.
“The whole week he hasn’t been perfect,” Coach Mike Shanahan said. “That’s why we gave him some time off.”
If Doughty isn’t ready to go at gametime the Redskins will have a huge hole at safety with Brandon Meriweather suspended for one game.
Defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) also is questionable, but is expected to play. Receiver Leonard Hankerson (foot) and nose tackle Chris Neild (calf) are questionable. But Hankerson said Thursday there’s no doubt he’ll play. Center Will Montgomery (knee) and tight end’s Logan Paulsen (knee) and Jordan Reed (hip) are probable.