- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Redskins Injury Report: Redskins vs Broncos (10-26-2013)
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Redskins Injury Report
Washington Redskins safety Reed Doughty didn’t practice Friday and after being limited the previous two days, he is questionable for Sunday’s game at the Denver Broncos.
“The whole week he hasn’t been perfect,” Coach Mike Shanahan said. “That’s why we gave him some time off.”
If Doughty isn’t ready to go at gametime the Redskins will have a huge hole at safety with Brandon Meriweather suspended for one game.
Defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) also is questionable, but is expected to play. Receiver Leonard Hankerson (foot) and nose tackle Chris Neild (calf) are questionable. But Hankerson said Thursday there’s no doubt he’ll play. Center Will Montgomery (knee) and tight end’s Logan Paulsen (knee) and Jordan Reed (hip) are probable.