- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Redskins Injury Report: Redskins vs Broncos (10-26-2013)
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Redskins Injury Report
Washington Redskins safety Reed Doughty didn’t practice Friday and after being limited the previous two days, he is questionable for Sunday’s game at the Denver Broncos.
“The whole week he hasn’t been perfect,” Coach Mike Shanahan said. “That’s why we gave him some time off.”
If Doughty isn’t ready to go at gametime the Redskins will have a huge hole at safety with Brandon Meriweather suspended for one game.
Defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) also is questionable, but is expected to play. Receiver Leonard Hankerson (foot) and nose tackle Chris Neild (calf) are questionable. But Hankerson said Thursday there’s no doubt he’ll play. Center Will Montgomery (knee) and tight end’s Logan Paulsen (knee) and Jordan Reed (hip) are probable.