- 2016 Roster Breakdown: Redskins Offensive Line
- First Annual Capital Beer Classic at FedExField on July 30th
- 2016 Redskins are Ready to Prove Naysayers Wrong
- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
- Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign six of Seven Draft Picks
- Redskins Weekly News Roundup 5-10-2016
Redskins Injury Report: Redskins vs Broncos (10-26-2013)
- Updated: October 26, 2013
Redskins Injury Report
Washington Redskins safety Reed Doughty didn’t practice Friday and after being limited the previous two days, he is questionable for Sunday’s game at the Denver Broncos.
“The whole week he hasn’t been perfect,” Coach Mike Shanahan said. “That’s why we gave him some time off.”
If Doughty isn’t ready to go at gametime the Redskins will have a huge hole at safety with Brandon Meriweather suspended for one game.
Defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) also is questionable, but is expected to play. Receiver Leonard Hankerson (foot) and nose tackle Chris Neild (calf) are questionable. But Hankerson said Thursday there’s no doubt he’ll play. Center Will Montgomery (knee) and tight end’s Logan Paulsen (knee) and Jordan Reed (hip) are probable.