- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Redskins Injury Report (9-19-2013)
- Updated: September 19, 2013
Safety Brandon Meriweather participated in Wednesday’s practice on a limited basis. Meriweather was cleared to participate in individual drills after suffering a concussion during the Green Bay game.
Kicker Kai Forbath has not been practicing this week because of the sore groin that kept him out of last week’s game and he won’t kick again until Friday. The Redskins have kept John Potter around this week in case Forbath can’t go. Coach Mike Shanahan said Wednesday that he would consider using both during the game, with Potter handing kickoffs. He did not want to do that last week, saying Forbath’s groin was bad enough that the motion of just kicking a field goal was tough.
“He’ll get evaluated every day and we’ll see what the doctors think each day,” Shanahan said.
Defensive lineman Kedric Golston was listed as a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice because of an abdominal injury.
The team the Redskins will be facing, the Detroit Lions, have a long list of players who are hurting. Running back Reggie Bush (knee), safety Don Carey (hamstring), safety Louis Delmas (knee), receiver Patrick Edwards (ankle) and tackle Jason Fox (groin) did not practice Wednesday, and defensive tackle Nick Fairley (shoulder) and guard Rob Sims (knee) practiced but were limited.