- Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Redskins Injury Report: Hurt Placed on IR, Reed Still a no go in Practice
- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
- Redskins Promote Chase Minnifield to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Stephen Bowen Placed on Injured Reserve, Will Have Surgery
- Members of the Navajo Code Talkers Association Honored by Redskins
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2014 Hall of Fame Class
- Leonard Hankerson Has LCL/ACL Surgery
- Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Redskins Promote Nick Williams to Active Roster From Practice Squad
Redskins Injury Report (9-19-2013)
- Updated: September 19, 2013
Safety Brandon Meriweather participated in Wednesday’s practice on a limited basis. Meriweather was cleared to participate in individual drills after suffering a concussion during the Green Bay game.
Kicker Kai Forbath has not been practicing this week because of the sore groin that kept him out of last week’s game and he won’t kick again until Friday. The Redskins have kept John Potter around this week in case Forbath can’t go. Coach Mike Shanahan said Wednesday that he would consider using both during the game, with Potter handing kickoffs. He did not want to do that last week, saying Forbath’s groin was bad enough that the motion of just kicking a field goal was tough.
“He’ll get evaluated every day and we’ll see what the doctors think each day,” Shanahan said.
Defensive lineman Kedric Golston was listed as a limited participant in Wednesday’s practice because of an abdominal injury.
The team the Redskins will be facing, the Detroit Lions, have a long list of players who are hurting. Running back Reggie Bush (knee), safety Don Carey (hamstring), safety Louis Delmas (knee), receiver Patrick Edwards (ankle) and tackle Jason Fox (groin) did not practice Wednesday, and defensive tackle Nick Fairley (shoulder) and guard Rob Sims (knee) practiced but were limited.
Incoming search terms:
- redskins injury report week 3 2013