- Duke Ihenacho has Fractured Heel Bone, Will Miss Several Weeks
- DeAngelo Hall has Ruptured Achilles, Needs Surgery
- Redskins vs Eagles: Post-Game Observations & Thoughts
- Redskins Post Game Presser: Kirk Cousins & DeSean Jackson 9-21-2014
- Redskins Post Game Presser: Jay Gruden 9-21-2014
- DeAngelo Hall Injures Achilles Tendon
- Redskins Injury Report Week 3
- Doug Williams Appears on CSN’s “Table Manners” Show (FULL VIDEO)
- Redskins vs Eagles Promo Videos – Week 3
- Phil Simms Says Redskins on Thursday Night Football, Weeks After Saying he Wouldn’t While Broadcasting
Redskins is a Powerful Name (VIDEO)
Redskins is a Powerful Name
Over the past few years the name of the Washington Redskins Football team has come under attack by many groups including portions of the government and media. The claim these individuals have is they say the team name itself has historical beginnings as a derogatory or racist tag and that it offends Native Americans, even though the latest conducted voting polls of Natives proves otherwise.
What has become shockingly clear is that the media, nor the government seems interested in the opinions of those who support the team name and view it as a badge of honor and respect. I believe this is because those who have openly opposed the name ultimately have a ‘PC’ or politically correct agenda at hand and don’t want the other side of the story to get out.
Several Native Americans around the United States strongly approve of the team name and recently have come together to voice their opinions. Below is a video of several Native Americans who have a message they want all of the world to hear. The major media doesn’t want this to get out so make sure you share this with your friends…knowledge is power.