- Who Will Start at Safety Opposite of Landon Collins? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Who Will Start at Left Guard? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Rated R Radio: Episode 8 – Current State of The Redskins: Post-Case Keenum Trade (PODCAST)
- Rated R Radio: Episode 7 – Josh Rosen Trade Rumors at the Combine?; DK Metcalf is a BEAST!
- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
2016 Roster Breakdown: Redskins Offensive Line
- Updated: July 17, 2016
Redskins Offensive Line
With Redskins Training Camp right around the corner, it’s time to take a look at the current Redskins roster. In the coming days, we will break down each position group and take a look at how the 2016 Redskins stack-up. Today we’re going to take a look at the Redskins offensive line, a unit that Pro Football Focus recently ranked 12th in the NFL.
- Tackle: Trent Williams, Morgan Moses, Ty Nsekhe, Takoby Cofield, Kevin Bowen, Al Bond
- Guard: Shawn Lauvao, Brandon Scherff, Spencer Long, Arie Kouandjio, Nila Kasitati
- Center: Kory Lichtensteiger, Josh LeRibeus, Austin Reiter
The biggest area to keep an eye on heading into and during training camp will be the battle at left guard. Shawn Lauvao is returning from injury, while Spencer Long showed he can get the job done last season. Arie Kouandijo showed some signs of improvement during mini-camp last month.
The center position could be one to keep an eye on as well with Kory Lichtensteiger coming off an injury-filled 2015. The team openly used Spencer Long at the position earlier this spring after also bringing back Josh LeRibeus (who played center for most for the season after Lichtensteiger went down) on a one-year deal during free agency. Other than that all starting positions on the o-line are spoken for with Trent Williams at left tackle, Morgan Moses at right tackle and Brandon Scherff at right guard.