- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bills Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Acquire Center Bryan Stork Via Trade With Patriots
- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall to Four-Year Deal
- Updated: February 19, 2014
Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall
The Washington Redskins made a move on Tuesday that wasn’t much of a shock to anyone. The team re-signed cornerback DeAngelo Hall to a 4-year deal reportedly for nearly five million a season, although terms of the deal are not known yet. Hall tweeted this after the deal was struck:
— DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) February 18, 2014
Hall was rewarded with this new deal after having arguably his best season as a professional. The deal comes exactly one year after being released and then re-signed to a one-year, $1.25 million contract following a disappointing 2012 campaign. Hall is coming off his second-straight season with four interceptions, including two in 2013 he returned for touchdowns.
The move is one that gives the Redskins at least one starting cornerback from last season on the roster as the other, Josh Wilson, remains unsigned. If Wilson isn’t re-signed David Amerson will have to step up next year.
Here is a picture of Hall signing his new deal…Hail to the Redskins—->4 LIFE!
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) February 19, 2014