- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
- Doc Walker Performs Rivalry Baptism on Jason Hatcher (Video)
- Redskins Release Center Will Montgomery
Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall to Four-Year Deal
- Updated: February 19, 2014
Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall
The Washington Redskins made a move on Tuesday that wasn’t much of a shock to anyone. The team re-signed cornerback DeAngelo Hall to a 4-year deal reportedly for nearly five million a season, although terms of the deal are not known yet. Hall tweeted this after the deal was struck:
— DeAngelo Hall (@DeAngeloHall23) February 18, 2014
Hall was rewarded with this new deal after having arguably his best season as a professional. The deal comes exactly one year after being released and then re-signed to a one-year, $1.25 million contract following a disappointing 2012 campaign. Hall is coming off his second-straight season with four interceptions, including two in 2013 he returned for touchdowns.
The move is one that gives the Redskins at least one starting cornerback from last season on the roster as the other, Josh Wilson, remains unsigned. If Wilson isn’t re-signed David Amerson will have to step up next year.
Here is a picture of Hall signing his new deal…Hail to the Redskins—->4 LIFE!
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) February 19, 2014