- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
- Redskins Free Agency: Ron Rivera Starts his Rebuild in the Bargain bin
- Redskins Sign Former Falcons Guard Wes Schweitzer
- Redskins Re-signing LB Jon Bostic; Ereck Flowers Signs With Dolphins
- Ron Rivera & Kyle Smith Speak at 2020 NFL Scouting Combine
- Rated Redskins Radio: Bruce Allen and Head Trainer Larry Hess Fired, Ron Rivera Hired
Ryan Kerrigan has Knee Procedure, Will Miss Some Time
- Updated: May 20, 2015
Ryan Kerrigan has Knee Procedure
Sources indicated that the injury was not that serious although no one is sure how long Kerrigan will miss. Kerrigan has felt soreness/discomfort in the knee for awhile now.
Ryan Kerrigan said he had left knee scoped yesterday. He called it precautionary. Said he will be re_evaluated next week. #redskins
— John Keim (@john_keim) May 20, 2015
Kerrigan was the best player for Washington last year recording 13.5 sacks, five forced fumbles and 51 QB pressures (good enough for 2nd best in the NFL) en route to a Pro Bowl appearance.
Just last May the Redskins decided to pick up Kerrigan’s $7 million, fifth-year option for the upcoming season. According to Kerrigan, talks are progressing well between both side on an extension.
The Redskins OTAs start next Tuesday as the first of three sessions get underway in Ashburn, Va. The program will conclude with veteran minicamp, which is set for June 16-18.