- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Ryan Kerrigan has Knee Procedure, Will Miss Some Time
- Updated: May 20, 2015
Ryan Kerrigan has Knee Procedure
Sources indicated that the injury was not that serious although no one is sure how long Kerrigan will miss. Kerrigan has felt soreness/discomfort in the knee for awhile now.
Ryan Kerrigan said he had left knee scoped yesterday. He called it precautionary. Said he will be re_evaluated next week. #redskins
— John Keim (@john_keim) May 20, 2015
Kerrigan was the best player for Washington last year recording 13.5 sacks, five forced fumbles and 51 QB pressures (good enough for 2nd best in the NFL) en route to a Pro Bowl appearance.
Just last May the Redskins decided to pick up Kerrigan’s $7 million, fifth-year option for the upcoming season. According to Kerrigan, talks are progressing well between both side on an extension.
The Redskins OTAs start next Tuesday as the first of three sessions get underway in Ashburn, Va. The program will conclude with veteran minicamp, which is set for June 16-18.