- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Ryan Kerrigan has Knee Procedure, Will Miss Some Time
- Updated: May 20, 2015
Ryan Kerrigan has Knee Procedure
Sources indicated that the injury was not that serious although no one is sure how long Kerrigan will miss. Kerrigan has felt soreness/discomfort in the knee for awhile now.
Ryan Kerrigan said he had left knee scoped yesterday. He called it precautionary. Said he will be re_evaluated next week. #redskins
— John Keim (@john_keim) May 20, 2015
Kerrigan was the best player for Washington last year recording 13.5 sacks, five forced fumbles and 51 QB pressures (good enough for 2nd best in the NFL) en route to a Pro Bowl appearance.
Just last May the Redskins decided to pick up Kerrigan’s $7 million, fifth-year option for the upcoming season. According to Kerrigan, talks are progressing well between both side on an extension.
The Redskins OTAs start next Tuesday as the first of three sessions get underway in Ashburn, Va. The program will conclude with veteran minicamp, which is set for June 16-18.