- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bucs Preseason Week 4
- Preseason Week 3 Observations Redskins vs Bills
Redskins Sign Three Players, Release one
- Updated: October 15, 2013
The Redskins signed three free agent’s on Tuesday and released safety Jordan Pugh.
The team added long snapper Kyle Nelson, linebacker Josh Hull and safety Trenton Robinson.
The 27-year-old Nelson appeared in six regular season games for the Chargers in 2012 and two preseason games with the Seahawks in August before being released.
Nelson will replace Nick Sundberg, who will miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury.
Hull, 26, is a fourth-year pro who spent the last three seasons in St. Louis, where he appeared in 27 games and was used mostly as a special teams player. He’ll take the roster spot of Bryan Kehl, who suffered a season ending knee injury Sunday night in Dallas.
Hull was amongst the 18 players who worked out for the Redskins during the team’s bye last week.
The Redskins also added former Michigan State safety Trenton Robinson, who was a Spartans captain along with Kirk Cousins, spent five weeks on the Eagles’ practice squad before being released Oct. 8. The 23-year-old appeared in three games for the 49ers in 2012.
Bryan Kehl and Nick Sundberg were both moved to the injured reserve (IR).
Pugh, meantime, appeared in three games for the Redskins but was inactive Sunday night.