- Redskins Sign Former Colts Linebacker Chris Carter
- Redskins Clear cap Space by Releasing Ricky Jean Francois
- Terrelle Pryor is Focused on Opportunity to Prove Himself With Redskins
- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Updated: November 16, 2016
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips
Just days after being released from the Redskins active roster, cornerback Dashaun Phillips was signed the team’s practice squad. In order to make room for Phillips the Redskins released linebacker Carlos Fields.
The cut and re-sign is basically a demotion for Phillips who started the season as the Redskins starting nickel-back corner. Phillips injured his hamstring earlier this year, an injury that kept him out o action for three weeks, he lost his job to Kendall Fuller in the process.