- Redskins guard Arie Kouandjio will miss 2018 season after surgery
- Redskins re-sign Shawn Lauvao, still have long-term questions at LG
- Redskins re-sign defensive lineman Phil Taylor
- Redskins sign linebacker Pernell McPhee
- Redskins sign cornerback Orlando Scandrick
- Washington Redskins sign wide receiver Paul Richardson
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Updated: November 16, 2016
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips
Just days after being released from the Redskins active roster, cornerback Dashaun Phillips was signed to the team’s practice squad. To make room for Phillips, the Redskins released linebacker Carlos Fields.
The cut and re-sign is a demotion for Phillips who started the season as the Redskins starting nickel-back corner. Phillips injured his hamstring earlier this year, an injury that kept him out o action for three weeks, he lost his job to Kendall Fuller in the process.