- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Updated: November 16, 2016
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips
Just days after being released from the Redskins active roster, cornerback Dashaun Phillips was signed the team’s practice squad. In order to make room for Phillips the Redskins released linebacker Carlos Fields.
The cut and re-sign is basically a demotion for Phillips who started the season as the Redskins starting nickel-back corner. Phillips injured his hamstring earlier this year, an injury that kept him out o action for three weeks, he lost his job to Kendall Fuller in the process.