- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Updated: November 16, 2016
Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips
Just days after being released from the Redskins active roster, cornerback Dashaun Phillips was signed the team’s practice squad. In order to make room for Phillips the Redskins released linebacker Carlos Fields.
The cut and re-sign is basically a demotion for Phillips who started the season as the Redskins starting nickel-back corner. Phillips injured his hamstring earlier this year, an injury that kept him out o action for three weeks, he lost his job to Kendall Fuller in the process.