- Washington Redskins 2014 Schedule
- RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
Redskins Re-Sign TE Fred Davis to a One Year Deal
- Updated: March 29, 2013
After weeks of uncertainty, tight end Fred Davis signed a one year agreement to stay with the Washington Redskins.
Redskins re-signed TE Fred Davis to a one-year deal.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 29, 2013
Staying in DC was always Fred’s intention, but in recent weeks real question marks started to emerge on if Davis would return or not with the salary cap issues the Redskins have had. Reports have said that Buffalo offered a two year deal worth more money.
Had heard Bills offering a two-year deal, worth more. But not a lot more. In truth, Fred Davis was highly unlikely to leave. — John Keim (@john_keim) March 29, 2013
The Redskins have once again avoided losing a big time player this off-season after being crippled with the second part of a $36 million dollar cap penalty.
We will have updates on the details as they become available.
Fred Davis’ one-year deal is worth up to $3.75M ($1.5M signing bonus, $1M base salary & $1.25M in incentives).