- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Redskins Sign Jordan Reed, Have all Draft Picks Signed now
- Updated: May 24, 2013
The Washington Redskins have now signed all of their draft picks from this years NFL draft as they signed tight end Jordan Reed on Friday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
— Redskins (@Redskins) May 24, 2013
The Redskins are looking to use Jordan Reed much in the same way that the New England Patriots use the player he is most compared to, tight end Aaron Hernandez.
Reed was a high school quarterback and originally came to the University of Florida with intentions of playing that very position before being transitioned to other positions.
Reed (6-2, 243) started 26 of the 36 career games in which he played at Florida, 25 at tight end and one at quarterback. He caught 79 passes for 945 yards and six receiving touchdowns in his collegiate career.
As a junior in 2012, Reed was named first-team All-SEC by the Associated Press after leading the Gators with a career-high 45 receptions for 559 yards with three receiving touchdowns. His 45 receptions were the most by a Florida tight end since Aaron Hernandez’s 68 receptions in 2009.
This is the fastest that all draft picks have been signed by the Redskins under the management of GM Bruce Allen.