- Bashaud Breeland Sprains Knee in Practice, Listed as Questionable
- DeAngelo Hall Re-Tears Achilles at Home, Has Second Surgery
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-30-2014
- RGIII Will Start Against Vikings; Decision Coming Soon on Leonard Hankerson
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 9: “Scream”
- Redskins Practice Notes, Quotes & Injury Report 10-29-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-29-2014
- Bashaud Breeland Showed Signs of Greatness Against Dallas
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-28-2014
- Colt McCoy Returns to Texas, Beats Cowboys
Redskins Sign Kicker Kai Forbath, Release Billy Cundiff
- Updated: October 9, 2012
This reported signing means the Redskins are sure to now release kicker Billy Cundiff following another poor outing last weekend against the Atlanta Falcons when Cundiff missed a 31 yard field goal(his second in two weeks from that distance) that would have given the Redskins a 10-0 lead with very little time left in the first half.
Updated 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time….Billy Cundiff has officially been released.
This signing comes after free agent kickers Olindo Mare, Josh Brown and Forbath were at Redskins Park today working out. Forbath will become the 19th place kicker the Redskins have had since 1994.
Forbath was 5/5 in preseason this year but has never attempted a kick in the NFL’s regular season. He made 10 of 13 field goals from beyond 50 yards at UCLA, including the game winning 51-yarder as senior to beat Oregon State, he also hit on 84.2 % of his field goals (72.2 % as a senior).
Here is a draft profile for him from 2011.
Kai Forbath can be found HERE on twitter.
Couldn’t be more excited to join Redskins nation! #HTTR
— Kai Forbath (@KaiForbath) October 9, 2012