- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Redskins Sign Former Titans Center Kevin Matthews
- Updated: May 7, 2013
The Washington Redskins have signed former Titans center Kevin Matthews.
Matthews, a three-year veteran, played in 14 games from 2010-2012, starting three including two last season. He only played in three games in 2010 and none in 2011.
Kevin Matthews is listed at 6 foot 3, 302 pounds. The 26-year-old played collegiately at Texas A&M and was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He is the son of Pro Football Hall of Fame offensive lineman Bruce Matthews, an assistant coach for the Titans at his position.
The Redskins released center Kyle Wilborn, who was signed as a college free agent on May 2, in a corresponding move done to free up a roster spot.
Matthews will likely backup starting center Will Montgomery.