- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 16
- Four Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl; Three Others Will be Alternates
Redskins Sign Former Titans Center Kevin Matthews
- Updated: May 7, 2013
The Washington Redskins have signed former Titans center Kevin Matthews.
Matthews, a three-year veteran, played in 14 games from 2010-2012, starting three including two last season. He only played in three games in 2010 and none in 2011.
Kevin Matthews is listed at 6 foot 3, 302 pounds. The 26-year-old played collegiately at Texas A&M and was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He is the son of Pro Football Hall of Fame offensive lineman Bruce Matthews, an assistant coach for the Titans at his position.
The Redskins released center Kyle Wilborn, who was signed as a college free agent on May 2, in a corresponding move done to free up a roster spot.
Matthews will likely backup starting center Will Montgomery.