- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
- Over 100 Alumni to Attend Sunday’s Game as Mark Rypien Goes in the “Ring of Fame”
Redskins Sign Former Titans Center Kevin Matthews
- Updated: May 7, 2013
The Washington Redskins have signed former Titans center Kevin Matthews.
Matthews, a three-year veteran, played in 14 games from 2010-2012, starting three including two last season. He only played in three games in 2010 and none in 2011.
Kevin Matthews is listed at 6 foot 3, 302 pounds. The 26-year-old played collegiately at Texas A&M and was signed by the Titans as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He is the son of Pro Football Hall of Fame offensive lineman Bruce Matthews, an assistant coach for the Titans at his position.
The Redskins released center Kyle Wilborn, who was signed as a college free agent on May 2, in a corresponding move done to free up a roster spot.
Matthews will likely backup starting center Will Montgomery.