- Washington Redskins 2014 Schedule
- RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
Redskins Re-Sign Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Updated: March 10, 2013
According to the Washington Times, long snapper Nick Sundberg has agreed to a four-year extension with the Washington Redskins.
Many may remember that Sundberg broke his arm last year in the first half of the New Orleans game and continued to play. He is thought of as one of the best snappers in the NFL.
“I’m definitely super excited to be back with the Redskins,” Sundberg said in a phone conversation. “It’s what I really wanted at the end of the day. I didn’t want to test free agency. The whole unknown thing wasn’t something I really wanted to go jump into. I’m really looking forward to where this team is going in the near future.”
Sundberg was to become a restricted free agent on Tuesday. Nose tackle Chris Baker and wide-out Brandon Banks are the Redskins two remaining unsigned restricted free-agents (RFA).