- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
- Over 100 Alumni to Attend Sunday’s Game as Mark Rypien Goes in the “Ring of Fame”
Redskins Re-Sign Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Updated: March 10, 2013
According to the Washington Times, long snapper Nick Sundberg has agreed to a four-year extension with the Washington Redskins.
Many may remember that Sundberg broke his arm last year in the first half of the New Orleans game and continued to play. He is thought of as one of the best snappers in the NFL.
“I’m definitely super excited to be back with the Redskins,” Sundberg said in a phone conversation. “It’s what I really wanted at the end of the day. I didn’t want to test free agency. The whole unknown thing wasn’t something I really wanted to go jump into. I’m really looking forward to where this team is going in the near future.”
Sundberg was to become a restricted free agent on Tuesday. Nose tackle Chris Baker and wide-out Brandon Banks are the Redskins two remaining unsigned restricted free-agents (RFA).