- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Redskins Re-Sign Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Updated: March 10, 2013
According to the Washington Times, long snapper Nick Sundberg has agreed to a four-year extension with the Washington Redskins.
Many may remember that Sundberg broke his arm last year in the first half of the New Orleans game and continued to play. He is thought of as one of the best snappers in the NFL.
“I’m definitely super excited to be back with the Redskins,” Sundberg said in a phone conversation. “It’s what I really wanted at the end of the day. I didn’t want to test free agency. The whole unknown thing wasn’t something I really wanted to go jump into. I’m really looking forward to where this team is going in the near future.”
Sundberg was to become a restricted free agent on Tuesday. Nose tackle Chris Baker and wide-out Brandon Banks are the Redskins two remaining unsigned restricted free-agents (RFA).