- Redskins Injury Report Week 8
- Redskins Quotes From the Week
- Robert Griffin III Gives Statement, Ends by Saying “Beat Dallas”
- Tom Compton Will Start at Right Tackle Against Dallas
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 8: “Rivalries”
- Redskins Injury Report 10-23-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jason Hatcher 10-23-2014
- Decision on if RGIII Will Start Monday or be Inactive Coming Soon
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden & Colt McCoy 10-22-2014
- Keenan Robinson Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
Redskins Re-Sign Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Updated: March 10, 2013
According to the Washington Times, long snapper Nick Sundberg has agreed to a four-year extension with the Washington Redskins.
Many may remember that Sundberg broke his arm last year in the first half of the New Orleans game and continued to play. He is thought of as one of the best snappers in the NFL.
“I’m definitely super excited to be back with the Redskins,” Sundberg said in a phone conversation. “It’s what I really wanted at the end of the day. I didn’t want to test free agency. The whole unknown thing wasn’t something I really wanted to go jump into. I’m really looking forward to where this team is going in the near future.”
Sundberg was to become a restricted free agent on Tuesday. Nose tackle Chris Baker and wide-out Brandon Banks are the Redskins two remaining unsigned restricted free-agents (RFA).