- Washington Redskins Free Agency Preview (2014)
- With Perry Riley not Signed The Redskins have 2 Glaring Holes at ILB
- Redskins Cut 5 Players Including Adam Carriker and Sav Rocca
- Redskins use Franchise tag on Brian Orakpo
- Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 2014 NFL Combine
- Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall to Four-Year Deal
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (1st Edition)
- Eric Rivera Sentenced to 57 Years in Prison for Killing Sean Taylor
- Redskins Coaching Staff Taking Shape
Redskins Re-Sign Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Updated: March 10, 2013
According to the Washington Times, long snapper Nick Sundberg has agreed to a four-year extension with the Washington Redskins.
Many may remember that Sundberg broke his arm last year in the first half of the New Orleans game and continued to play. He is thought of as one of the best snappers in the NFL.
“I’m definitely super excited to be back with the Redskins,” Sundberg said in a phone conversation. “It’s what I really wanted at the end of the day. I didn’t want to test free agency. The whole unknown thing wasn’t something I really wanted to go jump into. I’m really looking forward to where this team is going in the near future.”
Sundberg was to become a restricted free agent on Tuesday. Nose tackle Chris Baker and wide-out Brandon Banks are the Redskins two remaining unsigned restricted free-agents (RFA).