- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
- Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign six of Seven Draft Picks
- Redskins Weekly News Roundup 5-10-2016
- Welcome to DC – 2016 Redskins Draft Class (VIDEO)
- Redskins Select LB/Safety Su’a Cravens with 53rd Pick
- Redskins Select WR Josh Doctson with the 22nd Pick
Redskins to Make Slight Change to Away Jerseys
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Anyone who absolutely hated the two-toned collar on the white road jerseys from last year will be happy to hear that the Redskins are doing away with the burgundy, and using only white on the collars next season.
The two-toned collar look was part of Nike’s stock design from last year and as expected, changes are coming for many other teams around the league as well.
There is a possibility of an alternate jersey being used by the Redskins next year…stay tuned.