- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
Redskins to Make Slight Change to Away Jerseys
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Anyone who absolutely hated the two-toned collar on the white road jerseys from last year will be happy to hear that the Redskins are doing away with the burgundy, and using only white on the collars next season.
The two-toned collar look was part of Nike’s stock design from last year and as expected, changes are coming for many other teams around the league as well.
There is a possibility of an alternate jersey being used by the Redskins next year…stay tuned.