- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 16
- Four Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl; Three Others Will be Alternates
Redskins to Make Slight Change to Away Jerseys
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Anyone who absolutely hated the two-toned collar on the white road jerseys from last year will be happy to hear that the Redskins are doing away with the burgundy, and using only white on the collars next season.
The two-toned collar look was part of Nike’s stock design from last year and as expected, changes are coming for many other teams around the league as well.
There is a possibility of an alternate jersey being used by the Redskins next year…stay tuned.