- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Redskins to Make Slight Change to Away Jerseys
- Updated: May 17, 2013
Anyone who absolutely hated the two-toned collar on the white road jerseys from last year will be happy to hear that the Redskins are doing away with the burgundy, and using only white on the collars next season.
The two-toned collar look was part of Nike’s stock design from last year and as expected, changes are coming for many other teams around the league as well.
There is a possibility of an alternate jersey being used by the Redskins next year…stay tuned.