- Redskins Injury Report: Hurt Placed on IR, Reed Still a no go in Practice
- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
- Redskins Promote Chase Minnifield to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Stephen Bowen Placed on Injured Reserve, Will Have Surgery
- Members of the Navajo Code Talkers Association Honored by Redskins
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2014 Hall of Fame Class
- Leonard Hankerson Has LCL/ACL Surgery
- Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Redskins Promote Nick Williams to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Jordan Reed Breaks Redskins Rookie Records, on Pace to set NFL Records for Rookie TE’s
Redskins Announce 2013 Training Camp Schedule
- Updated: May 6, 2013
The practices sessions listed below are open to the public free of charge; practice dates are subject to change without notice.
Practice times will be released closer to camp. Two practice sessions are tentatively scheduled for each day of training camp.
The following practice dates are expected to be open to the public:
- Thursday, July 25
- Friday, July 26
- Saturday July 27
- Monday, July 29
- Tuesday, July 30
- Wednesday, July 31
- Thursday, Aug. 1
- Friday, Aug. 2
- Saturday, Aug. 3 (Fan Appreciation Day – Noon)
- Monday, Aug. 5
- Tuesday, Aug. 6
- Saturday, Aug. 10
- Monday, Aug. 12
- Tuesday, Aug. 13
- Wednesday, Aug. 14
- Thursday, Aug. 15
- Friday, Aug. 16
Times are subject to change, and the Redskins will notify fans of changes and cancellations as information becomes available.
Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. No bleachers are available on-site. Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
The City of Richmond will offer a variety of parking options for Redskins fans during training camp. Please see the list of parking options to include both surface lots and parking decks at www.redskins.com/trainingcamp. With the exception of City Stadium, which will cost $7 and includes a shuttle, all parking facilities will be $5.
The following items are prohibited at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
Food and beverages will be available for fans to purchase on-site.
Camp Breaks on Friday, Aug. 16. All practices from this date on will be closed to the public.Camp Breaks on Friday, Aug. 16. All practices from this date on will be closed to the public.