- Washington QB Alex Smith Activated off Physically Unable to Perform List
- Dwayne Haskins vs Kyle Allen – Is It a Real QB Competition?
- NFL Unveils Oakley Mouth Shields Designed to Protect Against COVID-19
- Kelvin Harmon Tears ACL, Will Miss 2020 Season | Redskins Injury Report
- Washington “Retires” Redskins Name & Logo
- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bucs Week 11
- Updated: November 12, 2014
Redskins vs Bucs Week 11
Where: FedEx Field, Landover, Maryland
When: 1:00 PM ET, November 16, 2014
Betting Lines Brought to You by Bodog: Redskins (-7)
Live Radio Broadcast; ESPN 980: Chris Cooley, Sonny Jurgensen and Larry Michaels
Watch Online: NFL Game Rewind
Watch On TV: via 506Sports
What to Expect:
After a rough 3-6 start to the season, the Redskins will be looking to get on track this weekend against the Buccaneers.
The offense has been able to move the ball effectively but has had issues on third down. The defense on the other hand, has been completely inconsistent from one week to the next. Not sure why defensive coordinator Jim Haslett didn’t dial up more pressure last week against Minnesota after smothering Tony Romo the week before, let’s hope he gets back to things that worked in Dallas. This week the Redskins will be facing QB Josh McCown, who played rather well in place of Jay Cutler last years Bears vs Redskins game.
In all honesty the Redskins have no business losing this game, but unfortunately these are the games where the team usually plays down to the competition they are playing. Not to say that the Redskins have played much better than Tampa this year, just meaning the team struggles against teams they should beat.
The Buccaneers are team capable of keeping games close so this game could come down to who protects the ball best and wins the turnover battle. Which is something the Redskins haven’t been good at this year as the team sits at -9 in overall turnover differential. Something that if the team wants to run the season around they will have to improve on.