- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
- Redskins WR Terrelle Pryor is Working Like a Mad-Man This Offseason (Video)
- DeAngelo Hall Agrees to Restructure Contract With Washington Redskins
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Will Start on July 27
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons at Pick 230
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects WR Robert Davis at Pick 209
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Center Chase Roullier at Pick 199
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects TE Jeremy Sprinkle at Pick 154
Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Redskins vs Eagles
Being listed as questionable on the injury report will not stop Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall from starting Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
“I’m good,” Hall told reporters after practice.
On the not so good side of things, defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) and safety Jose Gumbs (ankle), who are also listed as questionable, did not practice on Friday.
For the Eagles, two players are out: linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring) and safety Earl Wolff (knee). Four others are listed as questionable: cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee), tackle Jason Peters (quad/pectoral) and quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring). All four were full participants in practice.