- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Redskins vs Eagles
Being listed as questionable on the injury report will not stop Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall from starting Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
“I’m good,” Hall told reporters after practice.
On the not so good side of things, defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) and safety Jose Gumbs (ankle), who are also listed as questionable, did not practice on Friday.
For the Eagles, two players are out: linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring) and safety Earl Wolff (knee). Four others are listed as questionable: cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee), tackle Jason Peters (quad/pectoral) and quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring). All four were full participants in practice.