- Redskins Sign Former Colts Linebacker Chris Carter
- Redskins Clear cap Space by Releasing Ricky Jean Francois
- Terrelle Pryor is Focused on Opportunity to Prove Himself With Redskins
- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Redskins vs Eagles
Being listed as questionable on the injury report will not stop Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall from starting Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
“I’m good,” Hall told reporters after practice.
On the not so good side of things, defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) and safety Jose Gumbs (ankle), who are also listed as questionable, did not practice on Friday.
For the Eagles, two players are out: linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring) and safety Earl Wolff (knee). Four others are listed as questionable: cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee), tackle Jason Peters (quad/pectoral) and quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring). All four were full participants in practice.