- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bills Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Acquire Center Bryan Stork Via Trade With Patriots
- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Redskins vs Eagles
Being listed as questionable on the injury report will not stop Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall from starting Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
“I’m good,” Hall told reporters after practice.
On the not so good side of things, defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) and safety Jose Gumbs (ankle), who are also listed as questionable, did not practice on Friday.
For the Eagles, two players are out: linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring) and safety Earl Wolff (knee). Four others are listed as questionable: cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee), tackle Jason Peters (quad/pectoral) and quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring). All four were full participants in practice.