- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Updated: November 16, 2013
Redskins vs Eagles
Being listed as questionable on the injury report will not stop Washington Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall from starting Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles.
“I’m good,” Hall told reporters after practice.
On the not so good side of things, defensive end Stephen Bowen (knee) and safety Jose Gumbs (ankle), who are also listed as questionable, did not practice on Friday.
For the Eagles, two players are out: linebacker Jake Knott (hamstring) and safety Earl Wolff (knee). Four others are listed as questionable: cornerback Bradley Fletcher (pectoral), linebacker Mychal Kendricks (knee), tackle Jason Peters (quad/pectoral) and quarterback Michael Vick (hamstring). All four were full participants in practice.