- Washington Redskins sign wide receiver Paul Richardson
- Washington Redskins re-sign inside linebacker Zach Brown
- Redskins re-sign kicker Dustin Hopkins to three-year deal
- Redskins re-sign safety Deshazor Everett
- Redskins 2018 Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
- Redskins acquire QB Alex Smith via trade with Chiefs
NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
- Updated: August 19, 2015
Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
Preseason Week 2
Where: FedExField, Landover, Maryland
When: 7:30 PM ET, August 20, 2015
Live Radio Broadcast; ESPN 980: Chris Cooley, Sonny Jurgensen, Rick “Doc” Walker and Larry Michaels
– TV: NBC-4/Comcast SportsNet: Kenny Albert (play-by-play), Joe Theismann (color) and Clinton Portis (sidelines)
Watch Online: CLICK HERE to watch Preseason Live and NFL Game Rewind
The Washington Redskins will return to FedExField for their 2015 preseason home opener Thursday, as the team hosts the Detroit Lions in Week 2 of the preseason. Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.
Last week, the Redskins overcame an 11-point second-quarter deficit to defeat the Cleveland Browns, 20-17. With the victory, the Redskins have now won their last six preseason debuts dating back to 2010.
(Will be updated as news comes in)
DHall will not play tonight, source says. Was questionable w sprained left big toe. Had wanted badly to play, but not enough improvement.
— Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) August 20, 2015
Reed wouldn’t play against Detroit even if it were a regular-season game, Gruden said. Cautions being smart with a hamstring strain. — Zac Boyer (@ZacBoyer) August 18, 2015
Gruden said Robinson, Crowder, Hall, Compton will all have statuses for Thurs decided once they see how they feel tomorrow. — Mike Jones (@MikeJonesWaPo) August 18, 2015
Jay Gruden: Keenan Robinson has sore Achilles. Tom Compton did individual work and will be game-time decision DeAngelo Hall in same boat — Brian McNally (@bmcnally14) August 18, 2015