- Dwayne Haskins vs Kyle Allen – Is It a Real QB Competition?
- NFL Unveils Oakley Mouth Shields Designed to Protect Against COVID-19
- Kelvin Harmon Tears ACL, Will Miss 2020 Season | Redskins Injury Report
- Washington “Retires” Redskins Name & Logo
- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
- Redskins Free Agency: Ron Rivera Starts his Rebuild in the Bargain bin
NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Panthers Week 11
- Updated: November 22, 2015
Redskins vs Panthers Week 11
Where: Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, NC
Betting Lines Brought to You by Bodog: Redskins + 7.5
When: 1:00 PM ET, Sunday, November 22, 2015
After a big home win against the Saints, it’s time to support the team on the road against the undefeated Carolina Panthers. Charlotte flights through Hipmunk.com are provided by most major airline carriers, in addition to Hipmunk having hotels in Charlotte near the airport or Bank of America Stadium to work around any fan’s budget.
Live Radio Broadcast; ESPN 980: Chris Cooley, Sonny Jurgensen, Rick “Doc” Walker and Larry Michaels
Watch Online: CLICK HERE to watch NFL Game Rewind
One week removed from posting their largest margin of victory in a decade, the Washington Redskins will face the undefeated Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium on Sunday. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m.
All year, Redskins management, coaches and players have expressed their desire to remain balanced, and last Sunday’s 47-14 rout of New Orleans proved to be one of the most balanced, prolific performances in the franchise’s history. Last week, the Redskins passed for 301 yards and rushed for 213 yards, marking the 15th time the team had posted 500 yards of offense in a single game, including postseason play