- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 16
- Four Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl; Three Others Will be Alternates
Injury Report: Redskins vs Vikings
- Updated: November 7, 2013
Redskins vs Vikings
At a time in the NFL season when injuries play a major factor in things the Washington Redskins are healthier than they have been all season heading into their Thursday night game with the Minnesota Vikings.
Defensive captain London Fletcher (knee) is listed as probable and is expected to suit up for his 249th consecutive regular season game. Coach Mike Shanahan said on Monday that Fletcher had his knee drained but was fine.
Also listed as probable are Stephen Bowen (shoulder), Jose Gumbs (ankle), Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) and Logan Paulsen (knee). All five practiced fully on Wednesday, according to the team’s injury report.
The only player listed as questionable heading into the Viking game is return man/runningback Chris Thompson, who has been battling a shoulder injury.
Minnesota Vikings Injuries