- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Week 7
- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
Injury Report: Redskins vs Vikings
- Updated: November 7, 2013
Redskins vs Vikings
At a time in the NFL season when injuries play a major factor in things the Washington Redskins are healthier than they have been all season heading into their Thursday night game with the Minnesota Vikings.
Defensive captain London Fletcher (knee) is listed as probable and is expected to suit up for his 249th consecutive regular season game. Coach Mike Shanahan said on Monday that Fletcher had his knee drained but was fine.
Also listed as probable are Stephen Bowen (shoulder), Jose Gumbs (ankle), Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) and Logan Paulsen (knee). All five practiced fully on Wednesday, according to the team’s injury report.
The only player listed as questionable heading into the Viking game is return man/runningback Chris Thompson, who has been battling a shoulder injury.
Minnesota Vikings Injuries