- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Injury Report: Redskins vs Vikings
- Updated: November 7, 2013
Redskins vs Vikings
At a time in the NFL season when injuries play a major factor in things the Washington Redskins are healthier than they have been all season heading into their Thursday night game with the Minnesota Vikings.
Defensive captain London Fletcher (knee) is listed as probable and is expected to suit up for his 249th consecutive regular season game. Coach Mike Shanahan said on Monday that Fletcher had his knee drained but was fine.
Also listed as probable are Stephen Bowen (shoulder), Jose Gumbs (ankle), Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) and Logan Paulsen (knee). All five practiced fully on Wednesday, according to the team’s injury report.
The only player listed as questionable heading into the Viking game is return man/runningback Chris Thompson, who has been battling a shoulder injury.
Minnesota Vikings Injuries