- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
Injury Report: Redskins vs Vikings
- Updated: November 7, 2013
Redskins vs Vikings
At a time in the NFL season when injuries play a major factor in things the Washington Redskins are healthier than they have been all season heading into their Thursday night game with the Minnesota Vikings.
Defensive captain London Fletcher (knee) is listed as probable and is expected to suit up for his 249th consecutive regular season game. Coach Mike Shanahan said on Monday that Fletcher had his knee drained but was fine.
Also listed as probable are Stephen Bowen (shoulder), Jose Gumbs (ankle), Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) and Logan Paulsen (knee). All five practiced fully on Wednesday, according to the team’s injury report.
The only player listed as questionable heading into the Viking game is return man/runningback Chris Thompson, who has been battling a shoulder injury.
Minnesota Vikings Injuries