- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Injury Report: Redskins vs Vikings
- Updated: November 7, 2013
Redskins vs Vikings
At a time in the NFL season when injuries play a major factor in things the Washington Redskins are healthier than they have been all season heading into their Thursday night game with the Minnesota Vikings.
Defensive captain London Fletcher (knee) is listed as probable and is expected to suit up for his 249th consecutive regular season game. Coach Mike Shanahan said on Monday that Fletcher had his knee drained but was fine.
Also listed as probable are Stephen Bowen (shoulder), Jose Gumbs (ankle), Leonard Hankerson (hamstring) and Logan Paulsen (knee). All five practiced fully on Wednesday, according to the team’s injury report.
The only player listed as questionable heading into the Viking game is return man/runningback Chris Thompson, who has been battling a shoulder injury.
Minnesota Vikings Injuries